ch~ 9 🔇

It was finally Sammy's birthday today, the day everyone was waiting for especially those three.

Sammy was super happy today because why not its her birthday and she's more excited to do that.

"Sammy, today is the day finally I was waiting for ."jia said being so excited. "yes me too guys "ryunjin said coming inside Sammy's room. Yes they were at Sammy's house getting ready. "Sammy no one can stop you to be with Jun now "ryunjin said seating on bed. Sammy look at her and jia "thanks guys, it's all because of you guys otherwise-"Sammy got cut off "come on Sam if we don't help then who will "jia said. "Now go and get ready remember who have to look most gorgeous put their "jia said pushing Sammy in washroom. "geez fine "Sammy said before going in washroom.

"Sana is everything ready "Jia asked, "yes ma'am "sana replied. "Good" jia muttered. "Now we just have to wait for the right moment to do it "ryunjin said.

Sammy was ready and now she was getting her hair style from ryunjin. Jia was also doing her makeup.

 [ this is Sammy's dress]

[ this is jia's]

 [this is ryunjin]

[this is ryunjin]

 [And this is Sana's]

[ I hope you like the gowns, even if you don't that's okay bcoz i choose it randomly 🤭]

Sammy was wearing golden as she was the star of today's party. While jia and ryunjin wore black gowns and sana wore pink.

~~~
"Guys are coming tonight, to Sammy's party? "seungkwan asked. "yeah, what about you "mingyu replied. "I'm coming too "seungkwan reply. " I don't want to go to her party, she's bitch "jeonghan said goarning. "right, why are we even going to bitches party "wonwoo said. "guys we are going because she invited us not because we want to and also remember we should behave kind towards other no matter how they are towards us "seungcheol said. "bu-"dino was going to say something but seungcheol cut him off. "we are going and that's finally "seungcheol said. Everyone sighed.

Everyone was getting ready, Joshua went to tae's room to ask him for some help in choosing something to wear. "Do you want my help "Take asked when he noticed Joshua in his room. Joshua nodded. Tae chukled. They went to Joshua's room to select dress to wear. "how was ur date shua "tae asked suddenly. Joshua blushed at that which tae take notice of it. "it was one of the awesome, fantastic, admiring, memorable date ever "Joshua signed ." seems like you really enjoy your first date ever "tae said. Joshua smack tae's arm in playful way. "here "tae said handing Joshua a suit ."wear this, you will look handsome "take added. "I'm already handsome "Joshua said crossing his arms to his chest. Tae chukled. "I know, I know,now go and get ready otherwise will be late "tae said going out of Joshua's room. Joshua hummed and lock the door, went to get ready.
While getting ready he got message from someone. He checked. It was from unknown.

Unknown :
Today i will expose you in Sammy's birthday party, so it will be better if you don't come 😏

                                                        Joshua :
                                               Who are you and what exposing?

Unknown :
Don't act you didn't know what I'm talking about 😏
And also jun will Sammy's forever.
No-one can stop both to be together.

                                                     Joshua :
Who the heck are you? And why are you messaging me? Why do you even get my number?

Unknown :
You know who i am.
I have everyone's number.
Your life will be ruin today. Just wait and watch 😏😎.

Joshua was confused ,who was that and what exposing ? Joshua questioned himself. Joshua ignore it he thought someone is pranking him. Soon he got ready and went downstairs where tae, jungkook and jimin were waiting.

"oh hi jimin and jungkook "joshua greeted both. They greeted back." you look handsome Joshua "jimin said. Joshua giggled "thanks, you too "Joshua said .jimin thanked him back. And they went to sit in car.

♡♡♡♡
🦋Short chapter 🦋
🦋vote, comment 🦋
🦋Date chapter coming soon, don't worry 🦋

💕🦋Have a amazing Day🦋💕