ch~8 🔇

Joshua was finding clothes to wear, his room was mess. Taehyung came to his room "Are you going somewhere "taehyung asked. Joshua blushed and nodded. Today he's going on his first ever date. He was nervous and excited. "where are you going "Tae asked as Joshua was looking in his wardrobe.joshua turned around "I don't know what to wear, please help me "Joshua signed ." I will but tell me where you going "Tae said coming near to Joshua's wardrobe. "On DATE "Joshua signed. Tae gasp loudly "Shua, you got date. With whom ,when, and how, who's the guy, is he good "Tae asked everything in one breath. Joshua chuckle and told tae to take a sit. "it's Jun "Joshua told him. Joshua explain everything. Tae sigh of relief because he knows Jun and he his really sweet and kind guy even though he rich he isn't like other rich kids he's different. But Tae was still little worried about his twin. "I'm happy for you, shua "Tae said, Joshua turn back to face him. "He cupped Tae's face and told him don't to worry "."come on now help me otherwise i will be late "joshua said. "Ah fine "tae replied. They soon choose clothes to wear. Joshua took shower got dress up, styled his hair ,put some jewelries and spray himself with nice scent perfume.

Jun was making fuss, his room was also whole mess. "What the heck "soonyoung say as he entered to jun's room. "Jun-ah are you going somewhere "soonyoung asked as he entered. "yeah "jun replied still fussing over what to wear. "where "soonyoung asked "on Date "Jun replied. "on what "soonyoung asked shocked. Jun turn his back to face his friend ,he scratched back of his head little "on Date "he said. Soonyoung suddenly started squealing and jumping which got Jun a little startled. "omg jun, you finally got a date omg omg "soonyoung said still jumping. He was really happy for jun. "I'm so happy jun-ah"soonyoung said. "thanks hoshi "jun said. "do need help with anything "soonyoung asked. "umm yeah "jun replied "what should i wear "jun asked "I can't decide "jun added.
"umm let me see "soonyoung say going near jun's wardrobe. "wait why don't you call minghao ""He will give you best outfit "soonyoung say. "Ah yess, why i didn't think about him before "jun say releasing that he could have just ask for hao's help as he is fashionista or maybe mingyu's. "I will go and call him "soonyoung say "till then take shower "soonyoung added and ran to seokhao's room to call minghao.

Soonyoung knocked on the door after knocking 3times finally door opened. "hey, is hao here "soonyoung asked. "hey, yeah his in washroom "Dk replied. "what happened is everything okay? "Dk ask. "yeah "soonyoung reply. Hao came back from washroom "oh he-"hao was gonna say something but stopped by soonyoung "Jun needs you "soonyoung just said this and drag hao  with him  dk follow behind both to jun's room. "huh why we are here at jun's room and where is he? "Dk asks. "He needs hao's help and his taking shower "soonyoung replied. "what's up with this all mess "Hao ask. "you will know soon "soonyoung replied. Soonyoung asked hao to pick nice and best outfit. Hao still confused but he picked three outfits. He give to soonyoung who put on bed side and waited for Jun to come out.

~~~
When they were having dinner sana was following them everywhere, she even got a sit in café behind their table. She started capturing pictures of someone. She pretended that she was capturing pictures of herself but that was not true. She was actually capturing picture of someone else.

"Are you keeping your eye on them "A lady on the phone asked. "yes ma'am,dont worry "sana replied. "Good, keep doing it "A lady on the phone said "yes ma'am i will"sana replied. And they cut the call.

♡♡♡♡
🦋hope you guys like it 🦋
🦋Vote, comment, follow 🦋
🦋thanks for reading 🦋

💕🦋Have a amazing day/night 🦋💕