ch ~13 🔇

They both hold hands and walked but stop midway "wait "Jun say Joshua confused and look at Jun with confusion. "you have wear this "Jun says showing blindfold. Joshua was now more confuse "come on babe its for surprise "Jun says smiling. Jun finished putting blindfold on Joshua.

Jun hold Joshua hands "Don't worry babe, you are safe here with me "Jun reassures Joshua. Jun leads him to the destination.

"Are you ready, babe "Jun asked. Joshua nodded can't wait to see what Jun had planned.

Jun slowly remove the blindfold for Joshua's eyes, Joshua rubs his eyes little due to sudden sunlight hitting but soon his mouth was wide open and one hand on his mouth ,eyes sparkling like stars, Jun can see happiness and whole universe in joshu's eyes.

They were at the Beach ~

[Credits to rightful owner ]

With small decoration that Jun did by himself. He built little tent by Beach side. Joshua's eyes still sparkling ✨.

"come on, now we gonna go or not "Jun says teasing Joshua a little. Joshua blushed and looked other side.
"Do you like it "Jun asked as they set down on that white sheets. Joshua nodded in excitement and happiness. Jun can see that how happy he is .

"Do you want to drink it "Jun asked pointing to Wine bottle. [imagine there is wine bottle too ] Joshua nodded. It was Red Wine, which Joshua loves so much. They also had some fruits on the side.

They sat close there shoulders touching each other as they see and listened to water waves while sipping their Wine. Both can feel the warmness and safeness.joshua never anyone be near him but with Jun he doesn't know, it was just so comfortable and safe.

Jun stood up and offer his hand, Joshua looks at jun's hand, then to Jun, then back at jun's hand and he gladly held his hand in his. They went near the water ,they stood their hand in hand. [also if you guessing they have played with water then sorry they didn't as its winter and water might be cold and both didn't want to get sick .]
Watching and listening to calm waves, it was silent for sometime but it was actually comfy and peaceful silence that both loved.

They went back and now they were sitting under the tent. They talk about all the things that they like or dislike. They also talk about their hobbies. Jun comes to know that Joshua loves reading books and photography. And Joshua comes to know that Jun loves dancing and video gaming sometimes.
"Teach me some dance "Joshua sign which Jun understood immediately.

This time Joshua got up first and lead his hand forward which Jun gladly accepts. "OK put ur one hands on my shoulder and one attached to mine "Jun leads and Joshua follows. Both blushing red as strawberries . Both feeling the warmness from each other. The  music could be heard from distant as they  both danced in sync.

Both looking into eachother eyes deeply,"Will you be Mine boyfriend Shua "Jun asks while dancing. Joshua to stunned by sudden question but soon nodded in happiness, not actually in loveness. Jun couldn't resist and pull Joshua more closer to him. Now both of their face so near to each other that they can feel the warmness. "can i "jun asked. Joshua nods. Joshua tilt his head slightly so does Jun and they....

Kissed .Their first ever kiss with full of love, happiness and warmthness.

They parted ways and Jun asks
  "So, are we official " Joshua nods in happiness. Both hugged and kiss each other one more time. Joshua took out his camera and starts clicking pics. They had little chasing game too because Joshua took jun's pic when he was making weird faces and it was hella funny. So Jun ended up chasing Joshua. Jun tickled Joshua on the sides and Joshua giggles.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, SHUA

I LOVE YOU TOO, JUNNIE

😚💗

♡♡♡♡
🦋Sorry I'm not good at writing romantic stuffs, so sorry if felt dissapointed I will try by best in future to improve 🦋
🦋Hope you guys like it 🦋
🦋Vote, Comment🦋

💕🦋Have a Amazing Day/Night 🦋💕