Chapter 3 ~ too hot ~

The crowds parted making a path as Dean walked through them heading for the dance floor, a look of determination on his face. The music playing loudly as Dean came to a stop behind the dancing boy, his friends stopped dancing when they saw him,

"Hayden, what are you doing here man, where's Dom'?" Miki said.

"Hayden?" Nate said as he turned to face who he thought was his best friend.

"I'm not fucking Hayden" Dean said taking his jacket off and throwing it over Nate's front.

"what the hell?" Nate said as Dean grabbed his wrist.

"if you're not Hayden, then who the fuck are you and where do you think you are taking my bro" Miki spat.

"if you're so worried, then follow me" Dean said before dragging Nate back the way he had come and heading once more to the VIP area.

"Nate, what the fuck is going on?" Miki shouted over the thumping music as he followed.

"it's not Hayden, it's a guy who looks like him" Nate shouted back.

"shiyaa, what the fuck?" Korn said looking at Miki.

When they arrived back in the VIP area Dean let Nate go,

"please, join us" Dean said.

"are you asking or telling?" Nate replied shucking off the jacket and holding it out towards Dean.

"I'm asking and keep it on, you look cold" 

"I'm not cold, if anything I'm too hot" Nate replied.

Dean growled in response, yes he was hot alright, too hot to be shaking his booty on the dance floor,

"well couldn't you ask like a normal person instead of dragging me back here" Nate said.

"you wouldn't have heard me over the music" Dean said.

"he's got a point bro" Korn added before introducing himself to the two strangers.

"I'm Tan and this here is my buddy Dean, who's your other friend?" Tan replied to Korn.

"oh, that's Miki"

"hi Miki" Tan said smiling at the handsome boy in the scarlet jacket.

"whatever, so what's your name again?" Miki asked Dean.

"it's Dean and before you say it, yes I know I look like your friend Hayden" Dean replied looking bored.

"how did you guys meet Nate?" Miki asked his friend who was sat with the jacket over his knee.

"we met at the coffee shop, I thought it was Hayden too" Nate replied.

"so, are you guy's staying, I'll order some shots" Tan said.

"yes, we'd love to wouldn't we guys" Korn replied looking at his friends expectantly.

"I guess we are but I'm not drinking shots, I have work tomorrow" Nate added.

"me too" Miki said.

"well aren't you two the life and soul of the party" Tan mocked them.

"we can easily go back" Nate said standing up.

"he's just teasing you, relax Nate, come here and sit with me" Dean said pulling Nate over to sit beside him and covering him with his jacket again.

"this is ridiculous, what exactly do you think you are doing Dean?" Nate whispered.

"I told you, I saw you and wanted to invite you and your friends to sit with us" Dean whispered back.

"so what about the jacket, you're treating me like a girl" Nate whispered again.