Chapter 15 ~ rescue mission ~

The first thing Dean felt was cold then he realised his shoulders were aching and then he remembered Nate laying unconscious on the ground in front of Hayden and Dominic's apartment building.

Opening his eyes he found himself tied to a chair, his ankles were tied to the chair legs and his hands were tethered behind the back. Smacking his lips together and trying to get his bearings he looked around.

The place looked like an old warehouse and there was a barrel a few meters away which was burning something. A man stood beside it warming his hands and Dean tried to see through the grimy glass of the windows, it looked like it was mid afternoon which meant he'd been out a few hours.

"I see you're awake then" a voice spoke from behind him.

"who are you and why am I here?" Dean asked.

"who I am is irrelevant, why you are here is obvious, my men thought you were someone else but after looking through your wallet I see you were telling the truth" the man said.

"then why am I here and still tied up like this?"

"it seems you are just as valuable to me Mr Gaynor, I'd be a fool to let you get away now wouldn't I?"

"My father died several months ago, there is no one left to blackmail" Dean spat.

"really, I was under the impression you had a mother and sister?" the man replied.

"you stay the fuck away from them" Dean snarled.

"mmm it seems you need to learn a few manners, perhaps leaving you for a few more hours might calm you down a bit" the man said before walking away.

"wait! wait! ...." Dean shouted but he was ignored.

Dean had a team of security but they were all in the states, he hadn't thought he would need them here considering no one was aware of his identity but then he hadn't counted on looking like the husband of Dominic Gold, the heir of Gold Corporations and the head man at the DSI

He wondered if Nate was ok and if he had managed to get to Hayden's place safely or if someone had found him and taken him to hospital. He wondered what the fuck he was going to do to get out of this, he had to try and untie the rope, he needed to get away from these people and find Nate.

Meanwhile at Dominic and Hayden's penthouse, Nate was inconsolable,

"they thought he was you Hayden, I don't know who they were, there were two of them, what are we going to do, what will they do to him, it's all my fault, if I hadn't met him none of this would have happened" Nate sobbed.

"Nate, calm down, we'll sort it out, don't worry" Hayden said rubbing his best friend on his back as Dominic spoke on the phone,

"yes Mina, I'm sorry for disturbing you on a Sunday, that guy who you helped a few months ago, the head of security for Kiri Jongcheveevat, I need his details, yesterday.