CHAPTER - 1

" Han jisung , you cheater "

" I-I didn't chea-cheat on you , Li-sten plea-please I- I beg this isn't what it looks like "

" No , I won't listen to you . Go to THE ROOM ." 

" No no please don't " " NOOO"

Jisung woke up with sweat running down . He started to panic .  He got nightmare of THAT day again not even THAT day but his high school life at that time was a living hell for him.

He went out of his room to get  drink some water .

Yeah . He gets nightmares every single day about That day . Ever since that day he would woke up , sweat running down his chin and panicking .

He went back to the room nope not for sleeping . He grabbed his notebook or his journal.  He placed his headphones over his head and started writing his lyrics .

Jisung like to write down his experiences or his feeling in the form of lyrics in his notebook .

____________________________

THE SAME NIGHT

Minho walked up to his room sweating after a long practice. He freshened up and wore his nightwear outfit and went back to sleeping .

He turned , turned and turned but couldn't sleep . He groaned . He sat on the bed ,took a book and started reading it . It is a book called " MY LIGHT " where a boy who struggles a lot in his life because of his family , friends . He wanted to give up on life until someone entered his life like a light .

Minho related to this book as his life is filled with darkness . Of course his family was rich not even rich his parents are Hella rich .

He hated his parents . They never cared for him . All they do is run around talking with business partners etc etc .

They never cared about his sexuality . Yeah, he likes guys . He is popular in school . He is famous with guys too .

Tomorrow is his first day in college . I mean he finished a year . He is a senior this year  .
_________________________

" Jisung , wake up . You have to pack your stuff . " jisung's mother woke him up . Jisung woke up on his desk . He rubbed his eyes to adjust to the sudden light .

He freshened up and wore a white plain shirt tucked in his black skinny jeans and wore his round glasses which made him look cute .

Refered outfit

Refered outfit

He packed his outfits in a large sky blue suitcase . In a small pouch, he kept stuff like brushes ,toothpaste, some IMPORTANT photos .

They reached his college which  was painted by white and blue colours outside .

They went to the reception . " May I know your name ?" The lady in a formal attire seated in a chair asked .

" Han jisung " . " Good . Your dorm number is 415 and you have a senior roommate ".

" Thank you very much, mam " he bowed to her and she looked at him fondly by his politeness. 

" Mom , dad you guys can go home . I will take care from here . Thank you very much " jisung spoke to his parents .

" jisung be careful . And next time when you come home bring your boyfriend with you " jisung's mother teased him .

" MOM " Jisung blushed . His parents knew about his sexuality and they accepted him but due to some PAST incidents they told him to be careful.

Jisung unlocked his new dorm . He carried his luggage into the dorm and checked the rooms . There is a  2 bedrooms, with nice furniture . If you want to have lunch , breakfast , dinner you have canteen . ' as expected from a high class college ' jisung thought .

As he was unpacking his stuff in his new bedroom he heard the front door open and get closed . He thought his roommate came, so he went outside .

He was met with a tall , EXTRA handsome ( add 2x extra) . ' AM I experiencing love at first sight AGAIN ' .

_______________
So this is the first chapter of this book I hope you like it minsungers . ❤️