CHAPTER-16

NEXT DAY

jisung was walking to his lockers to get his books from it . As soon as he opened it , he found thousands of letters coming out from it .

He got Hella confused . ' What the hell ' he thought .

He tried to check the letters . But they were too many which frustrated him .

Suddenly one letter caught his eye . He picked it up and observed it . It's cover was black and when he opened it he found a crumbled brown paper.

He read what was written in it . At the end of the letter there was a danger symbol in red colour .

His eyes widened when he kept reading the letter word and word . His hands started shaking , his body shivered with every word he read , his eyes went from clear to glossy from tears . Yes he was crying .

His mind went blank . He got some weird and smirking stares from everyone in the hallway .

He wiped his tears and put the letter in his bag as if he didn't read anything .

Same goes with other letters . He kept them in his bag . Some letters even slipped outside . That's how many the letters were .

He walked to his class with one condition .

He will avoid minho at any cost .

______________________

Minho came to his dorms after his classes and lunch break . But what felt odd was jisung was so sad. He didn't speak . He didn't eat well like he used to His face was not bright . He was too dull . Minho observed some tears stains on his cheeks which were barely visible to others but those didn't go unnoticed by minho's hawk eyes . They can catch someone who are near jisung or even breathing near him . Minho is not dominant and controls jisung . He is just possessive .

He went to his room and pulled out his phone from his pocket . There were some photos sent by others . They were the pictures of them on amsumement Park.

He went through those pictures . He smiled seeing there were pictures of him and jisung when they came out from that crazy ride . He smiled thinking about mc words .

A photo caught his attention. His heart started beating at a fast range . He clenched his shirt . He almost cried . ' how cruel of God to create such a angel '

( the photo) Minho wondered when the others got this photo

( the photo)
Minho wondered when the others got this photo .

He kept staring at that photo for about 10 minutes . He placed his cheek around his palm of his left hand which was placed on the table by its elbow and he held his phone in his right hand .

' How did I miss this moment '

He tried so hard not to kiss the screen of his phone .

He turned his head to his bedroom because he heard door open and close . So he assumed han came .