CHAPTER-21

Minho and jisung kept their little secret for a few days . They didn't talk with each other when the gang is together but sometimes they would steal glances at each other and there are times where they secretly met .

Jisung was walking to his locker suddenly he was dragged by a arm to a nearby hallway where nobody were there .

Jisung was pinned by the wall by none other than his boyfriend . " Hyung, u have class " jisung tried to escape but minho was always ahead of him .

" You can go to class if you give me a kiss " minho said as he formed his lips to a kiss gesture . Jisung just giggled at his adorable boyfriend . He pinched minho's cheeks " God , your so cute " jisung said as he giggled . Minho just smiled . " oh now come one just one kiss " minho whined .

Jisung leaned forward and gave a peck but before he could pull away minho grabbed jisung's head and pressed then closer . Jisung whimpered at this .

He tried to move but minho held a strong grip on him . Minho pressed jisung's back to the wall and continued to deepen the kiss even more causing jisung to whimper .

Jisung pulled away but before minho could kiss him again he covered his mouth with his Palm and shook his head as a No.  Minho just signed . " Hyung , we can continue this at home but now we are in college hyung . I will late for my class . Sorry hyung " jisung said as he pecked minho one last time before running off leaving a depressed minho .

Jisung went to his class luckily for him , the teacher didn't arrive . He sat at his seat and groaned to himself that he said that they will continue at home . He really hoped minho didn't take it seriously .

He liked it when minho showed affection to him . Whenever he returned to the dorm from somewhere , there will be minho standing by the door waiting and giving a hug . ( you will find this type only in wattpad :) ) . He also liked minho kisses and pecks . He just like that physical touch . He surprised that he is a person who doesn't like physical touch at all loved a physical touch by someone. 

He smiled to himself .

Soon the classes are over . Jisung skipped to lunch . He sat at his place which always across minho's place . He began to eat his rice . As he was eating , he felt a strong gaze on him . He lifted his head to see who was looking at him . As soon as he lifted he found that person .

Minho was looking at him straight . He winked at jisung . Jisung just became red and looked down and continued eating . Minho smirked because he liked that effect on jisung .

______________________

Jisung went to his locker and opened it just to see the same kind of letter . He got Hella scared . He immediately shut the locker and held his shirt . Just then , a familiar girl walked upto him and pinned him to the locker .

Jisung just looked in fear . " What are you doing ?" Jisung barely formed any words . " And what do you think your doing ? Huh . Even after I warned you , you were near minho . You were literally flirting with him . He is mine . Don't be near 'my' boyfriend " just like that she gave a light slap to jisung's cheek and walked away .

He slid down the locker and hugged his knees . He didn't cry but rather he thought over every word she said . ' don't be near my boyfriend .' Come on . Why would minho cheat on him ? Of course not . ' Don't think like that jisung . He likes you a lot ' he shook his head to clear those thoughts .

He stood up and took the letter from the locker . He speed walked to his room and shut the door locking it . He went to his study and opened the letter with shaky hands .

He read the letter soon the letter was covered by salty water . It became damp within minutes .

He read again and again. He closed that letter and pushed it inside his drawer and wiped his tears when he heard the dorm door open and close . Soon a faint ' darling ' has heard . Jisung can't help bur smile . A sad smile .