CHAPTER-17

For a few days , jisung avoided minho . He didn't even take a glance at him . If minho tried to talk to him he would cut him off by saying he has some work . This hurted both jisung and minho .

Jisung was silent these days . He would only talk if somebody asked something .

The letters have stopped . But he can feel as if someone is watching from afar . His spine always shiver at that thought .

He would cry each day . He hid the truth from jeongin which hurted him . Jeongin was always with him since the beginning but he couldn't help it . He didn't want to make jeongin worry .

Minho hated whenever someone talked to jisung other than him . He tried his best to talk to him which surprised him and others but jisung always gave him short answers and ignore him .

He would always avoid him .

Every time someone talked to jisung made him angry .

It's been like a week since jisung avoided him . He missed jisung's greeting early in the morning . He missed the smile , he missed his laugh he missed him .

He wanted to know who hurted jisung . If he found out that guy, he would absolutely be dead in the hands of minho .

Jeongin and the others were also worried for jisung . They tried to keep him happy . They brought him his life . Cheesecake . But he would just eat it and not say anything .

Everybody wanted to give jisung a hug.  A big hug . They hated seeing their Bubbly and noisy friend be silent and keep quiet .

Jeongin was always worried and he was glad hyunjin was beside him . He always keep comforting him . Jeongin really won't admit it but he likes hyunjin's hugs . His body would be small compared to hyunjin as he was more taller .

Hyunjin would always take care of his jeongin . He is also sad that jisung won't talk anymore . He is super worried for jisung . He hated seeing jeongin and jisung sad .

His heart always gets upset whenever jeongin is sad . He would always be there for him which jeongin really appreciates. 

Same goes with chanmin and changlix . They are also super worried.  But they kept it hidden . They always tried making jisung happy .

Jisung would talk to anyone other than minho . He would talk to the others while he avoided minho .

He hated it but he had to .

___________________

Jisung was slammed by the locker . He turned his face and was met with a pretty girl . But too much makeup .

" YOU MORON . I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE NEAR MINHO . BUT YOU WERE . SO BE READY HAN JISUNG . I AM GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE . BE SURE TO GUARD UP . BE CAREFUL . " the Said in a low tone .

Jisung was scared . His spine shivered . He bit his lip .

He nodded . The girl smirked . Before leaving she said " oh my name is Kim yoori . " .

Jisung stared at her back has she left she signed . He slid down the lockers . He hugged his knees and cried not caring anyone is in the hallway .

He stood up after having his crying session .

' look jisung , it is not at all difficult . Just avoid him . That's easy ' but God is totally against his idea .

Things were about to change for him . His life is now turned upside down .

Maybe his fear , bullying everything will turn upside down .

We just have to wait for the right moment . That's it .