CHAPTER-20

" hyung, I request you to not to worry . I have been getting threats and letters about you " jisung said looking down but his face was immediately lifted by pair of fingers lifting his chin to make him look at them .

Minho's face was unreadable. " What do you mean getting threats and letters about me ?" Minho asked with a serious tone adding deep voice . Jisung gulped .

" I-i was being threatened . Some people have been sending letters to stay away from you-" jisung was cut off by minho .

" What do you mean by stay away from me ?" Minho asked looking straight at jisung's eyes . Jisung shivered at the contact . " I-i don't know h-hyung but one letter of a girl was scary than anyone else . " jisung said not looking at minho in his eyes .

" Jisung , look at me " minho said as he forced jisung to look at him . His eyes widened . There were slight tears in his beautiful doe like eyes . But what he found more is fear .

He can clearly see fear in his eyes . He pulled him into a hug . He signed as he closed his eyes and opened them again . He patted his head comforting .

Jisung held minho's shirt tightly . He sniffed a few times trying to not let the dirty Salty water run down his perfect chubby cheeks and pretty face . Minho tightened his grip around jisung's small pretty waist . He comforted him saying nothings in his ears .

" Jisung , If your comfortable , can you show me the letter which your the most terrified of . If your comfot-" minho was cut off by jisung saying " Sure . I will " just like that jisung was about to go but minho pulled him back just to give a small peck on his lips .

Jisung went to get that letter with his bright red face . He came back and handed the letter to Minho . Minho just raised an eyebrow . " Wow , the cover itself is scary " jisung just nodded sadly .
Minho saw this and patted his head .

He slowly opened the letter and started reading the letter but after a few words the paper was becoming crumbled . As every minute passed the paper crumbled even more than before . This shows how tight he gripped onto that paper . As soon as he completed reading the paper was completely crumbled, he tore the letter into tiny pieces .

" Nonsense " he mumbled and pulled jisung by his wrist and hugged him tight . He rubbed his back to comfort maybe he is comforting himself too . Jisung's warmth was everything for him . His warmth is something that comforted him more than anything.

" I am okay , hyung . You don't have to worry about me I am fin-" jisung was cut off by minho pulling back from the hug . He grabbed jisung by his neck and kissed him .

Jisung eyes widened at the sudden movement and sudden kiss but soon he kissed back . Minho pulled back and connected their foreheads . Jisung closed his eyes but minho , he stared at jisung .

" Darling , Just remember , now I am here . You don't need to worry . Darling , You have me . I will protect at all cost .
I am here " by this jisung's tears started rolling down . " T-thank Y-you so much hyung . Thank you so much " jisung said as he sobbed . Minho just wiped his tears off . He hugged him again .

" Now,now no stop crying . Shall we go to sleep " minho said as he looked his jisung's eyes . His heart hurted a lot seeing his eyes puffy from crying .

Jisung was about to walk to his room but suddenly , his feet didn't touch the ground . He yelped at the sudden movement . Minho grabbed him by his thighs and lifted him . Jisung screamed . " H-hyung W-what are you doing . L-let ne g-go " jisung tried to free himself but minho didn't budge instead he continued walking . Jisung was about to fall down but he balanced himself by wrapping his legs around minho's waist and wrapping his arms around his neck . He became shy and hid his face by pressing his head in minho's neck .

Minho smirked and went to jisung's room and let him down on his bed . Jisung instantly removed his legs and arms . He tried to tell minho to sleep in his room but he cut off by minho hugging jisung's back and he hid his face on jisung's neck .

The hot breath of minho made jisung shiver . " H-hyung " minho just shushed him . " Darling , You don't know how much i waited to hug you like this . Let me enjoy my moment " like that he hugged him tighter . Jisung just signed and closed his eyes .

But something felt different . That day , he didnt get any nightmares instead he got some sweet dreams which seemed just like minho . He smiled in his sleep .

_____________________

THE NEXT DAY ....

Jisung woke up just to see a very insanely beautiful sight . He looked at his ' Boyfriend ' sleeping peacefully . He blushed and smiled remembering the instants of yesterday . Minho became his  boyfriend . The term boyfriend hit him hard .

He adjusted himself onto the mattress and pillow and stared at minho for a few minutes . He leaned forward and within minutes his face is inches away from minho . He was about to give a peck but before he can do it a pair of lips crashed into his . His eyes widened .

He wanted to pull away but an arm pulled him back by pulling his waist and soon his lips crashed onto minho's . But soon minho pulled away smirking .

Jisung face was so bright red . God , minho loved seeing jisung like this . His red face made him look so cute .

" H-hyung were you awake the whole time " jisung said surprised. Minho just hummed while nodding his head . Jisung hid his face in minho's chest blushing embrassed .

Minho kissed jisung's head and spoke " Maybe , by chance I woke up before you . And saw you waking up and I pretended to fall asleep . " . Jisung just stared at minho and blinked a few times . " Ugg it's a-already late . I will go get ready " he said hurriedly and got but was pulled back by minho grabbing his wrist and pulled him down .

Jisung was surprised by this movement . " H-hyung " jisung spoke . " Where do you think your going?" Minho asked seriously staring at jisung . " I-I am going to get ready . We have classes " jisung said not looking at minho . Minho just grabbed his jaw and forced him to look at him . " Oh right , we have classes on weekend I forgot " minho said as he rolled his playfully . Jisung hid his face in minho's chest and held minho's shirt in his fist .

Minho just chuckled at his cute adorable behavior. " Hyung , do you know that your smile is so pretty . Didn't anyone say this to you ?" Jisung spoke as he looked at minho straight in his eyes . " Thank you han-ah , my grandfather used to say this " minho said as he smiled sadly . Jisung just leaned forward and pecked him and smiled at him . " hyung , can you smile more pretty please " jisung said as he looked at minho with his adorable puppy eyes which were tempting for minho .

He cupped jisung's cheeks and pecked him . " Godd , how can I resist you . Of course anything for my darling . I will smile often . Only for you " they both smiled at each other .

Minho ruffled jisung's hair and hugged him and closed his eyes .

_______________________

For the second time of the day, they woke up . They got ready and sat at the couch . Minho hugged the side of jisung while hugged minho's waist .

" Shall we watch a movie " minho asked .jisung nodded his head excitedly which made him look like an excited squirrel . Minho just smiled fondly at him . He pinched jisung's cheeks .

Minho leaned forward to grab the remote and played " netflix"

The whole time , they cuddled with each other , some pecks here and there and boom fell asleep again with minho back hugging jisung and jisung sleeping on minho's chest .

___________________________

GUYYYYS !!!!! MINSUNG TWO KIDS SHOWWWW IS RELEASED IT IS SO GOOOODDDD . I LOVED IT . THEIR WANT SO BAD IS SO CUTEEEE .

Han is like a vacation house and I own one - THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT .