CHAPTER-22

Since the day minsung rationship has been revealed , they became too close meaning they always cuddle , feed each other in other words affection has increased . There are times when minho being too jealous he would drag jisung to his side and hug the hell out him .

At first , the members got too shocked that the Cold , Mean , Rude hearted Prince is acting like cute baby infront of jisung . He acts all whiny whenever he didn't get attention from jisung . Sometimes even jealous .

The same situation is happening now too . Jisung is hugging jeongin and acting cutesy to his younger brother while hyunjin is trying to control his possessiveness.

Minho being minho trying to gain his boyfriend's attention . " sungiee~~ I am hungry " minho whined as the members pretended to gag . Just one death glare of minho can make them stop .

He turned his attention to jisung . " Yahh , hwang hyunjin get your man away from my man " minho warned as he pointed his finger at jeongin .

" yahh, I should be saying that to you . Look your boyfriend is hugging my man " hyunjin did as he pointed to jisung . Minho huffed.  Jisung heard all the conversation and had enough .

" Gosh , can you two stop . Can't I have right to hug my brother or my forever bestie . You idiots " he said as he smacked the heads of minho and hyunjin  .

" gosh , sungieee hyung don't be mean " jeongin said as he grabbed hyunjin's arm in attempt of cooling hyunjin's jealousy. 

The others at the table watched the scene as if they watch it everyday.  " Someone give popcorn " felix said as he hugged the side of changbin . Changbin just smiled at him .

" I am tired of this shit " seungmin said as he placed his left cheek onto his left palm . Chan just admired him . " Gosh chan can you stop staring at me like that " seungmin whined . Chan just chuckled  . " how can I not look at you . Your just too beautiful and cute . I can't resist " Chan said as he slowly placed his hand on sengmin's thigh gripping hard . " you never change do you " seungmin said as a chuckle left his mouth .

Back to where we are , jisung parted away from jeongin and walked to minho and sat next to him in attempt of calming the older down . Minho just pouted .

Jisung chuckled at the movements of his silly boyfriend . He hugged him and started speaking rather in a cutest way he can . " Minho hyung~~Look at me pleaseee ~~" . Kinho tried hard not to look at him because he know jisung is giving his puppy eyes and he also know if he looks he is doomed . Man who can resist jisung's eyes . Jisung knew it .

He leaned forward and whispered something which immediately made minho blush like crazy . Unfortunately for him , hyunjin heard what jisung said . So he decided to tease the older a bit .

" Cam down , princess . Woahh hyung your the sub . Great " hyunjin said with a teasing tone .

Minho just huffed . " As if I am . That's never going to happen " minho deadpanned . Jisung just laughed while clapping his hands .

But minho is not having that teasing . So he just whispered something in jisung's ear that no one could hear .

" Jisung , your going to get it ." Minho whispered in a deep low tone .

___________________________

As soon as jisung entered his room he was pinned by his hands above his head . He yelped at the sudden movement . He looked up and saw minho standing infront of him smirking .

" M-minho h-h-hyung wh-what are you doing ?" Jisung asked with a startled tone . Minho's smirk grew even bigger as he got closer to han . Han stepped back and sinked into wall making him look even smaller .