CHAPTER-13

They entered the park . They were amused . It was super big like really big . " wahhhhh so biggg" changbin exaggerated.  " hyung , have you never been to a amusement park " jisung asked with a surprised tone . " I went when I was kid . It was a looong time ago . So I forgot " changbin reasoned with jisung which jisung nodded his head in understanding .

" So what do you guys want to do . Eat or ride ?" Chan asked . Everybody said they wanted to ride well except for changbin of course but he had to agree .

So they all decided to go to rides . There were too many options for jisung to choose . There were giant wheels , rotating cups , moving unicorn rides , and many other . But one caught his attention .

He went to the board and read the information about it . It says

' this ride is called 'Tagada ride ' . In this ride people are seated on the seatings . The ride will create jerks which makes the customers to move or even fly but don't worry its not dangerous -

Jisung laughed at the description they have given . It is funny like a crackhead person wrote that .

' this ride will create some romantic moments to some couples . I hope who decides to enjoy this ride will have some great romantic moments with their crushes or their partners . '

Jisung blushed hard . He never expected that a ride will cause people to become partners . This reminded him of minho . ' maybe we can be partners too one day . Shut up jisung . He doesn't like you remember so don't expect or don't dream ' jisung mentally slapped himself .

But he's face was still bright red . He wanted to ask jeongin out but when he saw him he was with hyunjin who was practically clingy to jeongin . Jisung let out a sign .

So he decided to go alone . So he started to walk back to the ride until a shadow made jisung turn to his side and saw someone unexpected . ' minho ' . " If your going somewhere take me with you , I don't want to third wheel with others " minho said with his usual cold , mean tone which made jisung upset . The only time he talked to jisung , he always uses his harsh tone. Jisung just nodded his head .But jisung is totally unaware of the older feelings for him .

How he panicked about going with jisung to the ride , how he was happy that jisung agreed , how he was feeling crazy about the younger just by looking at him . How minho wanted to hug.  How minho wanted to make him smile , how minho wanted to make him happy,  how much minho wanted to touch him , how much minho wanted to squish his cheeks ... jisung didn't know any of this . He didn't know minho 'loves' him .

They made their way to the ride . The mc  or the host announced their seats they sat . Honestly to say minho literally squeezed jisung while sitting because the ride is jam-packed. Jisung blushed at the touch of the older knee touching his .

' so now the ride is going to begin in .. 1 ...2 ....3 start ' the host announced .

The vehicle started to create jerks and jolted up and down . With this , the people started to move up and down and some people fell on others like one person fell on jisung and minho instantly pulled jisung by his waist and held him protectively . Let me explain the position... minho's arms are wrapped around jisung waist and minho's legs wrapped around jisung's legs . So jisung had not choice other than holding minho tightly .

' WAAA We found a couple . ' the mc pointed towards jisung and minho and people started to look at them . For the first time , jisung saw minho blushing.  He had a bright red face and so is jisung . His face was turned into tomato .

" waaa i am right,  Look at their blushing faces . Are you a couple ?" The mc questioned which jisung immediately Said no . It hurted minho .

" what you guys are not a couple . You look cute together.  You should be a couple . " mc said with a teasing tone . Minho said no by gesturing his hand as a cross symbol .