CHAPTER-23

It's been few days since that call . These few days jisung is not feeling well . He won't talk and he would always be Moody. Even if someone called him he would flinch and shiver in fear .

Minho tried so hard to talk to jisung . He tried hard to make him smile , laugh , be happy again . He brought jisung's favourite food which is cheesecake which actually didn't work . Minho saw the spark in jisung's eyes when he placed cheesecake infront of him but it didn't last long .

Minho would be there for jisung . When he was studying , when he was in class , when he was in lunch , when he was ........crying .

Everything jisung pushed minho away he won't back down at all . He would use his strength to hug him and comfort him by rubbing his back . Eventually jisung's energy will be drained so he let minho hug him .

Jisung won't admit but he actually liked minho comforting him . He liked minho being there when he was in worst conditions . He also liked that there is 'someone' besides jeongin and seungmin that takes care of him .

Currently , jisung was having lunch . He slightly smiled when he saw changlix bickering with each other and changbin would hug felix but felix would try to push him away .

He was about to take a bite of his sandwich but within seconds his sandwich was dropped on the table .

His eyes widened , his lips quivered,  his hands started shaking , his body stiffened . The guy behind jisung whispered in his ear " I am back hannie " like that the guy brushed his lips onto jisung's ear which made jisung shiver .

Jeongin was about to punch that guy's face but a hand stopped him . He turned around to see jisung grabbing jeongin hand to stop him . Jeongin could see his hyung shivering and being scared .

Jeongin tightened the grip on jisung's hand . He turned to the guy and gave his infamous death glare . The members present shivered while seeing the deat glare of jeongin . They never thought their Bubbly,  cute baby can tyrn into a serious and scary guy within minutes .

Hyunjin also shivered while he stared at jeongin . He gulped hard . ' Why is he so hot right now ' his literal thought is this .

And there's minho who was stopped from punching the guys face just like jeongin but for minho seungmin stopped him . He turned around to look at seungmin who shook his head indicating that he shouldn't. 

Minho turned back to the guy when he spoke " OH,  the ' mistress ' is also here . How nice " the guy smirked . Jeongin tightened his jaw . He was about to get up but jisung stopped him by grabbing his arm and shook his head .

Jisung's eyes were filled with tears which were threatening to fall but he controlled it because he didn't want to cry not infront of others , not infront of ' him ' .

The guy gave a last smirk and left the table . Jeongin immediately turned to jisung . His serious eyes which gave death glare turned into a concerning stare to jisung .

Jeongin immediately hugged the side of jisung . " He is back . He is back jeongin " jisung mumbled .

" I know hyung . I know " jeongin mumbled.  Jeongin looked at seungmin who gave a nod . " Guys sorry we have a business . Sorry we will be leaving " seungmin said as he got up . He looked at chan and gave a sad smile. 

Jeongin and jisung walked out along with seungmin . The members looked at each other confused . Minho clenched his fist hard .

He got up and walked out without giving a word to others . Hyunjin also followed his hyung leaving other three . " What the hell happened here " Chan questioned.