CHAPTER - 28

The boys entered their dorm after their ' fun ' at amsumement Park. 

" tomorrow you know who is coming right ?" Jisung asked his boyfriend who sat on the couch .

" Yeah , my .......... my boyfriends father no no no my father - in - law is coming right " minho said as his lips formed into a smirk .

Jisung went bright red . He playfully hit minhos chest who immediately or dramatically held his chest and pretending to be in pain . " Now , who is dramatic " jisung said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes .

" Yesh , yeah whatever , I had fun today " minho said with the same god damn smirk plastered on his painfully beautiful face . Jisung won't admit it but he was painfully attracted to the smirk of his boyfriend . That smirk always caused his stomach to churn .

" God damn hyung ,  please don't mention it please " jisung said as he hid his reddish cherry colored cheeks in his tiny palms . Minho chuckled . " don't laugh please " jisung said as he buried his head onto minhos chest. Minho just patted his head .

" Shall we go to sleep , please " jisung asked with his eyes closed as he lifted his  head . Minho just found this squirrel unbelievably adorable . He pecked his nose which resulted jisung to smile with closed eyes . Minho just smiled wide at his boyfriend cuteness . He tickled his chin .

They both stood up and went to their own rooms to shower and change . During the shower all jisung could remember is the day . A small smile plastered on his adorable heart shaped lips .

Flashback ------

" TAGADA RIDE " 

Jisung had his mouth open . " we are meeting someone here . But who ?" Jisung asked confusingly as he looked at minho was smirking cunningly at him .

" Just follow me " minho said as jisung followed him as if he was a lost puppy .

They both entered the ride . Jisung got flustered just by remembering the day they both entered this ride . Minho looked at the flustered princess ( which is jisung ) God how much minho wanted to call him that . He smirked .

The mc told their seatings . This time the ride was kinda empty . But minho was not having it . He pulled jisung close by his waist .

The mc started speaking . "  The ride will start at 1 ........ 2..........3 start " the ride started bouncing and creating jerks just like last time .

Minho held jisung close by his waist . He instantly wrapped his arms protectively around jisung as the boy clung to him as his life was depended on it . Much to minhos luck , the mc noticed them .

" Ohhh I remember you guys . The bl couple who won't admit they are in love " the mc spoke as he pointed his finger at the flustered couple .

" so are you guys a couple now ?" Mc asked enthusiastically.  Jisung froze . He couldn't form a sentence due to his flustered self . Instead minho answered by nodding his head confidently while jisung hid his head inside minhos chest .

" aww you guys are so cute . I wish you all the best for your future " the mc smiled fondly at the couple . " Gosh what I just wanna say is you both look like totally opposites.  One is cute , Bubbly while the other is cold , hot . Nice combo . I really like these couples "

The ride was still going with minho protecting jisung from falling or even might name it jealous or possessiveness that he didn't want anyone to go or fall on jisung .

The mc kept on teasing them for their antics . After that whole ( teasing ) ride jisung and minho were walking out . Just then the mc spoke loudly in his mic " Hey you two next time come with your kids " which immediately caused jisung to burn up while minho had a black expression and nodded .