CHAPTER -29

" how the hell did he edited these so perfectly ?" Jisung asked as he could feel hot tears streaming down his face .

Minho could feel his anger rising but he knows better . He knows he has to comfort jisung rather than going to that bastards room and kill him then and there . If minho wants to kill somebody he wouldn't hesitate. Not like he killed anybody before but if you touch or hurt someone he cares about he wouldn't hesitate to destroy them .

Minho hugged the side of jisung and rubbed his back not even caring mingi is in the room . All he cares about is jisungs mental health . Jisung silently let his tears fall as they are wetting the side of minhos shirt .

" Jisung , I have to deal with boy . He is a freak who is obsessed with you " mingi said using his father tone . " I know what happened dad . I was never been in this room before hell I never been naked before . Ofc I have been infront of him because he forced me too " jisung said the last part in hell of a pain . Mingi could feel his sons heartbroken and anger tone .

" What should we do ?" Jisung asked after he calmed down . Minho held jisungs hand in his own as he rubbed his thumb over his hand to comfort him and letting him know that he is here for him .

Minho was quite shock hearing jisung being naked infront of his ex . No no that doesn't sound right . He was forced to be naked . This added fuel to his fire which is raging inside him telling him to destroy the person who hurt jisung .

" I seriously don't know , sungie . I seriously want to punish him hard . He is a monster . " mingi said sadly as he couldn't make out an idea to what to do . Suddenly minho spoke . " Wait , hyunjins uncle is a cop . He can help us . Fortunately, he is close to hyunjin . We can seek help ." This created hope in jisung and mingi but he couldn't just trust yet .

" Shall we talk to him today at cafeteria " jisung asked as he looked at minho with hope in his eyes . Minho nodded smiling .

" When are you guys going for breakfast " mingi asked as he looked at jisung for answer . " At 8 : 30 " jisung answered. " Good , now it is 8:15 . We can go now " minho said as he looked back at jisung and mingi after looking at the watch.

" Okay , shall we move ?" Mingi asked as he stood up . Jisung and minho stood up . Jisung looked down to see the photos visible . He squeezed minhos hand which minho took it to comfort jisung .

Minho looked at jisung and hugged him . " Sungie , it's okay darling. U know that's edited so you don't have to worry . Now calm down . Breathe for me jisung " minho comforted jisung . Jisung finally calmed down .

They walked out and saw mingi looking at them . They started walking to the cafeteria.

As they walked in they saw their little friend group seated already with their food .

Mingi immediately noticed two familiar faces who he loved just as much as jisung . It seems like they noticed too .

" PAPAAAAA " just like that jeongin came rushing to mingi and hugged him . Mingi returned that hug . " How are you ,my son ?" Mingi asked jeongin who seemed to be happy as his eyes were closed from smiling widely but could see them sparkling .

" I am fine pa , your just as handsome as before " jeongin said as he parted ways from his father figure . He looked at jisung as he heard him cough a little . Jisung moved closer to mingi . " He is my dad , innie baby " jisung said . Jeongin chuckled . He loved teasing his hyung .

They started walking back to their table and could feel the stares from the table . Mingi moved to the familiar figure who stood to greet the elder .

" How are you , my genius son " mingi said with a playful tone . " I am good , uncle " seungmin said . He really missed mingi too . " Gosh, how many times should I tell you to call me dad , seungmin " mingi reminded seungmin . " Sorry dad " seungmin said with a smile .