CHAPTER-15

Jisung woke up with a headache . Maybe because of the nightmares he had at that day .

These days his nightmares are getting worse . They keep taunting him , blaming him . He held his head trying to stop the headache he is having .

He went out poured some water and drank it . Somehow it helped him .

It was currently 6:47 am , so he got ready for his classes . Of course he didn't forget about the ' dress code ' . Infact he was kinda excited .

He didn't have many back outfits like changbin . He laughed at the mention of the older .

He picked his outfit . He picked a white t-shirt and black sleeveless shirt which is tucked inside his leather black pants . He wore some accessories and boom a cutest angel has been ready .

He walked out of the door

He walked out of the door . In instinct his head snapped to the door of minho's bedroom . He shook his head which were filled with the one and only minho .

He went out . He went to eat his breakfast . He sat at a corner. Usually his gang would wake up late . He is the early bird in the group . So he always eat his breakfast alone .

He ate his meal and went back to the dorm to pick his bag . While he was walking he could hear some whispers and stares as he walked . He got confused . But he didn't think about it that much .

He opened his dorm door just to get flustered . His face was bright red . He couldn't take his eyes off the sight he is witnessing.

There stood minho with black shirt tucked inside his black pants with black tie . His long sleeves have been rolled upward making his veiny arms show .

His face was ethereal

His face was ethereal. He looked too majestic . A cough brought jisung back to reality after his squealing and conflicts he had with his mind .

He looked sideways to hideis embrassement and his blushing face .

Minho was also in his own world . To him jisung looked absolutely like a squirrel. His desire to squish his cheeks is overwhelming for him . He kept his desires to himself and he came back to his cold personality .