CHAPTER-14

Minho drove them to their dorms . " BYEE GUYSSS HAD FUNNN " Like that felix and changbin said their byes and left .

Jeongin hugged the hell out of jisung which made minho's anger to rise up even more .

Soon chanmin and hyunin left leaving minsung .

" should we go hyung ?" Jisung asked minho who immediately calmed down and become soft . He simply nodded not uttering a word . They walked to their room .

Jisung opened the door and they both went inside . The went to their respective rooms and got changed .

Jisung checked the time . It was 6:27 pm . They had dinner at 8:00 pm so he had time to write lyrics .

He grabbed his lyrics book and started to write his feelings has lyrics . How he felt when minho asked him to take him along , the mc teasing them , their blushing faces and how he enjoyed his day .

There were some crumbled papers here and there because he wasn't satisfied with his writing .

He got bored so he decided to go for a walk . So he got ready .

He wore a simple oversized white hoodie with a baggy jeans .

He went out of his door only to see minho coming out too . He wore a black on black outfit .

Jisung just stated at him with his mouth hung open .

" do you want to eat insects ?" Minho said with his usual tone which made jisung come back to the embrassing moment .

But he got confused . Eat insects ? What does that mean ? . He unknowingly tilted his head in confusion making him look like a toddler getting all confused about some maths question .

Minho almost chuckled . Almost . But he kept his mouth in a straight line . He internally cooed at his innocence of not know what he said .

Jisung came back to reality about having  a major conflicts or theories in his mind about what minho said .

He wanted to ask the elder what does that mean but when he looked the elder is nowhere to be found . He signed .

He also went for a walk .

________________________

The next day , jisung was walking in the hallway to get to his first period .

He was startled as the speakers did a weird sound . And then a cough has been heard . Every student in the hallway stopped including jisung .

" Hello.  This is the principal of JYP UNIVERSITY . WE WILL BE HAVING A FEST TOMORROW . BUT THE THING IS WE DECIDE THE DRESS CODE . THE DRESS CODE IS BLACK . AND SOMETHINGS WILL BE DISCUSSED BY YOUR RESPECTIVE TEACHERS . SO HAVE FUN " With that the speaker turned off .

After a moment of silence, the people or students cheered and some were depressed because they had to wear what the management has arranged .

Jisung signed . He shook his head and went back to his class .

He sat beside the one and only seo changbin . " jisungieee ~~~ , I am excited " changbin exclaimed . Jisung just shook his head in disbelief . " of course you will be happy . All you have are black clothes " with jisung dead panned with changbin who immediately pouted .

" so students , you heard the principal so what I want to say is tomorrow you will have some programmes . Some of you will have to rap , some of you have to sing , some of you have to write songs and some have to do all " by the words of the teacher . Jisung's anxiety rose by maximum . But a hand calmed him down . He looked to his side and saw changbin saying to not worry . Jisung nodded .