CHAPTER-18

*ring** ring*

Jeongin woke up as his infamous alarm tone rang .

He sat up and stretched his hands and rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists .

" good morning innie " the older who is also the roommate of jeongin greeted him morning with his eyes smile which jeongin really likes about his hyung .

Jeongin realized he was staring so he shook his head and greeted him with a red face " G-good morning hyung "
Hyunjin smiled again .

Jeongin got off his bed and folded his brown and white checked blankets neatly and placed on his bed .

He went to the bathroom and started to brush  . He pulled his phone as he got a message . He opened his phone while still brushing his teeth .

Sungie hyung ❤️

Innie , I need
To talk to you .

I will meet you in the library .

                                                     ME

                                                     sure hyung .

Jeongin put his phone back . And he showered . He wore oversized purple hoodie with beige pants .

He got out of his room and stared at the figure infront with mouth hung open

He got out of his room and stared at the figure infront with mouth hung open .

There stood hyunjin with green shirt tucked in sky blue skinny ripped jeans leaning on sofa with his phone .

Jeongin slapped himself to check what he saw was true or not

Jeongin slapped himself to check what he saw was true or not . He slapped . Hard . Damn it's true . ' Why is this hyung so hot ?' Jeongin thought and shook his head to come back to reality .

" H-hyung shall we go for breakfast ?" Jeongin asked whose face was red . Hyunjin got confused.  " jeongin , are you having a fever ? You look too red ." Hyunjin said .

Soon his Long palm touched jeongin's forehead making jeongin flinch and turn red . His eyes widened .

" N-no n-no . I - I am okay " jeongin walked away while hyunjin just smirked liking the reaction he got from the younger .