Day 3: Snowball Fight madness❄️🥶

Summary: Classes at the Blueberry Yogurt Academy ended early due to snow. All the students are outside enjoying the snow. It's all fun and games until someone declares a snowball fight.

It's the last class of the day at the Blueberry Yogurt Academy as the headmaster decided to let their students out early due the snow. Everyone was looking forward to hear the last bell to end the school day to rush out to play in the snow like children. As soon as the final bell rang the students did just that, the teachers didn't even get a chance to remind them of homework or anything and hope that they remember themselves.

Everyone was getting ready to head outside...all expcet some cookies in particular. "White Lily? Dark Cacao? Aren't you two gonna come and join us outside. Weather's nice." Hollyberry said, putting on her winter coat. "And get involved you're nonsense I rather not. Plus I have an essay to catch up on that's due tomorrow." Cacao replied. "And I have to study for an upcoming test I have for one of my classes. I'll be in my dorm if anyone needs me." Lily said getting ready to head to her dorm. "Are you sure? You know having a little fun won't hurt anyone." Pure Vanilla said and the two cookies nodded. "Well you're loss. To the snow my fellow friends." Golden Cheese said and left.

30 Minutes Later....

As the Dark Cacao was working on his essay, he can easily see what was going on outside his window; seeing all the student either building a snow cookie,  making cookie angels, sledding, or just hanging out with friends. Clearly innocent stuff so he went right back to work till golden cheese decided to throw a snowball in direction of the window trying to get Cacao's attention; he was mostly done with his work so it didn't matter so he opened the window.

"Golden Cheese Cookie, I hope you have a good reason to be interrupting m-"  Right when Cacao was about to finish his sentence another snowball was thrown by Cheese in the face this time which made him upset; good thing that he can withstand the cold and snow. "You asked for it. This. Means. War." Cacao then grabbed his coat and headed towards Lily's dorm. "White Lily you might wanna out on a coat.. I'll explain everything on the way." Cacao said. the as soon as Lily came out of her dorm, he explained what's happening....well what's going to happen. Plus Cheese could be potentially bluffing because that's golden cheese.

As soon as the two cookies made their way outside, they were already met with their friends ready to fire. Cheese declared a snowball fight, but this is no longer a snowball fight...this is a snowball war. "It's on cheesebird. There will be tears." Cacao said, and that's when the war began...the snowball war. Even a bunch of the other students began going at it as well. Yes it was all fun and games until the headmaster and a couple teachers decided to shut it down and sent everyone to their dorms till dinner, but it was still fun while it lasted especially for the five who were now freezing cold. It was still worth it to them, just to see the two overworking cookies take a break for once. Yep, simply a memory they will never forget.

Hey ya'll I hope you all enjoyed day 3 of my story. If you couldn't already tell this is my own creation and I worked pretty hard on this. Anyways, feel free to leave requests in the comments and I'll see you tomorrow on day 4. Bye!!!👋👋👋