Day 9: Warm Hands And Togetherness Part 1

Summary:Clotted Cream Cookie and Financier Cookie recieve a letter to return to the Vanilla Kingdom to celebrate Christmas with the ancients. Will they accpet the invite or do their own thing for the holidays? Let's find out!!!!

It was a couple days till Christmas and Clotted Cream Cookie was finishing up some paperwork that needed to be done before himself, Financier, and the other elders leave for a holiday recess. He was long due for a nice long break especially after all that has happened the last couple months; Dark Enchantress Cookie's attack on the Cremé Republic, the consul, and everything in between. Poor Financier must be feeling that weight as well especially after she found out that former elder Millie Fillie Cookie the cookie who pretty much raised her had been working for the white mask behind her back. It just hit her like a ton of bricks. Clotted had been nothing but concerned ever since that day and he would his assistant if she was okay or if she wants to talk about it, but just assured him that she's fine. The consul was so into his thoughts that he didn't even hear the door open or Financier calling for him, wasn't till the third time he snapped out of it.

"Ah Financier Cookie, my apologies for not responding right away I was just thinking about something.What bring you here?" Clotted Cream questioned. He hoped that today she would open up about what happened, but that quickly ended up not being the case. "You have a letter from Pure Vanilla Cookie sir." Financier replied. Pure Vanilla Cookie? With all due respect, what does he want; clotted then opened the letter.

"Dear Clotted Cream Cookie,

I hope this letter finds you well. I feel like after all the events that took place duirng the consul and protecting our world from Dark Enchntress Cookie has initially brought all of us closer, therefore I want to invite you and Financier Cookie over to the palace to celebrate Christmas with us. Consider this as a thank you for everything. Hope to see you two there. Also it's snowing in my Kingdom so please bundle up and make sure you're deressed for the weather.

P.S: There's two more cookie that I would like you to meet.

Sincerely,

Pure Vanilla Cookie"

"Looks like Pure Vanilla Cookie is inviting us to celebrate Christmas in his Kingdom as a thank you for everything." Clotted Cream said. Financier was shocked to say the least, well she knew that Pure Vanilla was known for being generous but she didn't think that he would be this generous. They really had the think this one through. Celebrating Christmas in the Vanilla Kingdom and they're going to meet two more of the ancients. After thinking about it, both the consul and the bodyguard agreed to go to the Vanilla Kingdom, plus Financier is normally alone during the holidays so it's nice for her to be around other cookies.

The two finished up with what they had to do and went their seprate ways for the day to start packing for the trip to the Vanilla Kingdom tomorrow. As clotted cream came home to begin packing, the thought of Financier came up again and with what happened. He genuinely became concerned for her, maybe tomorrow he'll try again to get Financier to open up but for now he has a trip to get ready for. They both do.

Thank you idfklol647 For your request. Hope you don't mind if I split it into two parts, but I still hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to leave request and I'll see you in day 10 👋👋👋👋