Day 20:Giving Back

Summary: Financier visits the orphanage after work so that the children can have a Christmas. 

Financier Cookie just returned to her small apartment after a long day of training the junior paladins and helping out Clotted Cream Cookie over at house custard. She was exhausted but her day isn't over just yet as she was paying a visit to the children at the orphanage. This has been a yearly tradition to drop off presents too all the children so they can have a Christmas, she was an orphan herself.

Once Financier arrived too the orphanage with her sack of children's presents and a cake(If you remember that cake shop mini gamefrom last year, you know.). A couple children immediately recognized her and ran up to her. The children greeted the paladin and the paladin greeted them back.

The young orphans would do what any other kid would do; ask questions non-stop, invite to play with them, and mostly making themselves look innocent and cute. But there was one question that caught Financier's attention in particular.

"Miss Financier Cookie, do you like Clotted Cream Cookie?" One of the children wondered.

That question made her face go as red as a ripe red tomato. How can someone so innocent as about such a thing? Maybe it was that one time they were both off from their duties? Who knows? Financier quickly regained her composure as to not scare any of the children and quickly came up with a clever response.

"Clotted Cream Cookie is just a good friend of mine." The paladin quickly replied.

It didn't fully answer the kid's question, but it was enough for her to leave it at that, Financier sighed with relief. The paladin stayed there for a little bit more  before deciding to call it a day. She said her goodbyes to the children and left. Those kids sometimes come up with the craziest things, but Financier Cookie surely has a heart of gold. Plus she enjoyed giving out gifts to the children.

See you on day 21 👋 👋 👋 👋