Day 18:Ugly Sweater 👕🎄

Summary: Gingerbrave must create  an ugly sweater that is most unique to him but it's been difficult for him to come up with an idea.

As everyone knows that Gingerbrave doesn't really have any clothes other than the skull buttons he'll usually have on or a scarf during the winter. This year was going too be a little different as the cookie decided to take part in an kingdom wide ugly sweater contest, but there was just one tiny problem; he doesn't have a sweater let alone an ugly christmas sweater. Thank goodness it was only a week long event and winners would be announced at the end of the week.

That gives him a week to find a sweater and decorate it. The rules stated that the sweater must be made by the participating Cookie, but everyone just found a loophole and just bought a sweater that was already made, remove the tag, and decorate it that way. Nobody would notice the difference so Gingerbrave did just that and bought a plain blue sweater. Now time for the decorations, that was when he ran into Strawberry Cookie and Wizard Cookie.

"Hey guys what are you up too?" Gingerbrave said.

"We're just gonna ask you the same thing? What are you up too?" Wizard Cookie replied.

Gingerbrave then explained that he took part in an ugly sweater contest for fun but he's now having a hard time finding an idea to decorate the sweater. "Okay first off you don't wear clothes so what makes you think you can handle wearing a sweater? Secondly, I just think that this whole ugly sweater contest is just complete nonsense and very judgemental. " Wizard said.  Strawberry Cookie was hesitant at first but eventually agree to it. She just wears sweaters for the heck of it. "You can say what you want, you're entitled to your own opinion." The cookie then walked off in a huff.

As Gingerbrave looked around the other cookies wearing sweaters and the designs were just regular; Christmas tree, reindeer everything was just average, but he noticed one thing. Nobody was wearing anything candy cane related so you know what happened next.

When the day of the contest arrived, all the cookies who participated showed up dressed in their sweaters, but everyone was shock when they saw Gingerbraves with the candy canes on his sweater. Needless to say, he ended up taking home 3rd place its not 1st place but he'll take it. And probably never do this again.

Hope you enjoyed it. See you on day 19!! 👋 👋