Day 19:Mistletoe (Purelily)

Summary: Hollyberry and Golden Cheese have been trying to get Pure Vanilla and White Lily too kiss. That is when the mistletoe comes in...a lot of mistletoe.

White Lily and Pure Vanilla have been together for quite sometime now, pretty much since Lily's return after the defeat of Dark Enchantress Cookie. The cookie couple has actually exchanged some kisses but never in front of anyone, not even theor friends. That changes this year.

"Why are there so many mistletoes all over the castle?!" Dark Cacao said look in at the insanely growing amount of mistletoe at any possible point of the castle.  "Nobody has ever seen Vanilla and Lily kiss before so why not spread some mistletoe all over the castle. It was mine and Cheese's idea." Hollyberry replied. "You can join us if-" "I'm gonna stop you two right there. I don't want be in any part of your little plan." Cacao said. "Okay Dark Caca you're loss." Cheese said before walking off.

As the day went on Cheese and Holly put up more mistletoe and Lily began to notice them. "Now I know that they're doing this on purpose."Lily said to herself. "I see you noticed as well?" Vanilla said, Lily nodded. "Well it looks like the girls aren't gonna back down till they get what they want." Vanilla said. "Then let's get them what they want."

Holly and Cheese were starting to get bored like they always do when there's nothing too do. That was when they notice the other two cookies under one of the hanging mistletoes. Vanilla and Lily then gotten closer until their lips touched each other. Now that was a misson success for everyone.

Hey ya'll this is a short one today as you can see. Now as you know, the last story will be day 25. So I will be doing some catch up as I missed a day (today was supposed to be Day 21) Expect a little uptick with the stories being posted. I thank you for your patience and I'll see you in the mext one. 👋 👋 👋