Day 14: Bundled Up (White Lily x Dark Cacao Cookie)

Summary: White Lily Cookie comes to visit Dark Cacao Cookie but when a blizzard comes to the kingdom. She is snowed in.

Today White Lily Cookie was visiting the Dark Cacao Kingdom to help out with the kingdom. "White Lily Cookie thank you for coming." Dark Cacao greeted his friend. "It's no problem at all Dark Cacao." White Lily replied. The two cookies then entered the black citadel and got right too work; finding ways to help the kingdom and developing medicine, oiments to help sick or injured cookies, and of course paperwork. They have worked for so long that they didn't noticed that it began to snow. White Lily decided that it would best if she started making her way back home now before it gets worse so they say their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Dark Cacao had a feeling that it's gonna get bad.

With White Lily...

As White Lily walked further and further away from the kingdom, she can sense the weather getting worse and worse; her silky dress and capes weren't doing her any favors and is sensitive to the slightest change in temperature. Lily now realized that she's stuck in the middle of a blizzard, and couldn't see anything. She can feel her body starting to shut down from the blistering cold, eventually collapsing and her vision became blurry. "Someone...anyone...help me...please." That was the last thing Lily said before everything went black.

Later, Lily fluttered her eyes open and began to look at jer surroundings realizing that she was in a room with a fireplace but back at the citadel. "How do you feel?" Lily nearly jumped at the voice only to find out that it was Dark Cacao who looked like he was waiting for her to wake for a long time. "I'm a little cold but fine. How did I even get here?" "You weren't very far from the kingdom, one of the watchers managed to find you and bring you back here." There was then a brief and awkward moment a silence. "Well then, looks like I'm snowed in for the time being. I guess it won't hurt me if I stayed here the night." Lily said and got a little closer to Cacao. Cacao didn't respond right away and Lily got concerned was about too shake him when she hears quite snoring. "Oh thank goodness he's just asleep." Lily said to herself. "I'll take that as a yes." She then gently pecked a kiss on his head. Covered both of them in a blanket too stay warm in the winter.

See you tomorrow on Day 15 👋 👋