Day 21: Ice Skating ⛸️

Summary: The ancients spend a day at an ice skating rink to go ice skating of course. Pure Vanilla Cookie doesn't know how to ice skate so Golden cheese and the gang teach him.

It was a beautiful snowy winter day in the Vanilla Kingdom. Our five heroes have taken the day off from their royal duties and decided to spend the day ice skating at a local ice skating rink in the Vanilla Kingdom. Out of all the snow related activities, they have chosen ice skating which kinda dreads Pure Vanilla because he has never ice skated before but his friends don't know that. He was planning on just sitting on the side and watch them from a distance; while the ice skates which were a gift from Golden Cheese collect dust.

"I haven't done this since I was young cookie. Hope I still got it." Lily said as she put on her ice skates. Lily's favorite activity during the winter had always been ice skating ever since she was a young cookie aside. Vanilla had seen it before and he believed that she skated beautifully. He was even asked by Lily to join her, but he denied not wanting to tell her the truth. "Aren't going to come join us Vanilla? The others are already at the rink." Lily asked. "No thanks I have....a little... headache yeah I have a small headache. Plus I had forgotten my skates back at the castle." The healer replied. Lily just left it at that and joined the others at the rink. Okay Vanilla might have put a little lie about the headache and the skates; he never had it and he was hiding the skates behind his robe.

The healer watched the four ice skate from the bench he was sitting on; making figure eights and going around the rink. Golden Cheese was like a professional ice skater despite the fact that she doesn't like the cold; she's was even wearing for special ice skating outfit for the occasion. The healer was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even noticed his friends right next too him. "Vanilla you have been sitting there for the past hour why don't come join us. Hollyberry offered, but the healer denied the offer once again saying the same excuse he gave Lily; they were not buying that at all. Especially since they all knew that Pure Vanilla came be a terrible liar sometimes even his staff knew. After trying to come up with another excuse, he did have anything  so he ended up coming clean. "Okay you guys got me, the only reason why keep on denying your offers is because I don't know how to ice skate. I never had a headache to begin with nor forgotten my skates I hid them behind my robe. I just felt too embarrassed to tell you. I sincerely apologize and I understand if you wish to not have me here." Vanilla said. Just about he even began making his way back to the castle, Cheese tapped him on the shoulder.

"Don't know how to skate huh?" Cheese said and the healer nodded. "Well why didn't you say so? I'll be more then happy to teach you a thing or two about ice skating." Cheese replied. "And we'll help too of course." Lily replied Holly and Cacao nodded. Vanilla was a little confused, did he really hear what he just heard? "Do you really think that we're gonna leave you just because you never learned to ice skate?" Cacao asked. "Well no I..." "Well then put on your skates you got some learning to do. No cookie left behind." Cheese said. The healer then quickly fasten his skates and joined the rest on the rink.

For the next hour or so, they would all teach Pure Vanilla mostly the basics of ice skating. He stubbled a couple time but he mange after lost of practice.

See you in day 22 bye!!! 👋😊😊😊