Day 7: Gift Wrapping 🎁

Summary: Every year Wizard Cookie had one problem when it comes to wrapping gifts for his friends. Gingerbrave and Chili Pepper Cookie team up to do some gift snooping. Let's just say that ends this year.

Every year Wizard Cookie would go to the local holiday market to buy gifts for his friends and wrap them at his home. There was just one problem though, Gingerbrave and Chili Pepper Cookie would sneak into his house and snoop on all the gifts. Wizard knows that they were the ones who snooped but when he confronted the cookies they either play dumb or just deny it all together. He played it off for 3 years till he finally had enough; this ends this year and he knew exactly what to do.

"What's with all the glitter Wizard Cookie? You're normally not the type of Cookie that would be interested in glitter." Strawberry Cookie said. The two cookies were on their way to the holiday market to buy some presents and Wizard stopped by a crafts store to pick up some glitter. Wizard inspected the area to make sure that Gingerbrave nor Chili Pepper were there to eavesdrop and the coast was clear. "Okay, but don't tell Gingerbrave nor Chili Pepper about what I'm about to tell you." Strawberry was a little confused but nodded. "I have a feeling that those cookies were snooping on my gifts. It's been happening every year, so I've decided to booby-trap the gifts to teach them a lesson." Wizard replied. "Wait wouldn't that do any harm to them?" "It's all harmless Strawberry Cookie." Wizard assured her.

When Wizard came home, he immediately went to work wrapping up the real gifts and hiding them somewhere safe where only he knows where they were which was under his bed. Now it was time to work on the counterfeit presents, using the glitter he bought at the crafts shop he used it and put a spell on it where it would explode on contact; he would ask Cherry Bomb Cookie, but that may have been too explosive he wanted to do something harmless not crumble them. After about an hour he was finally finished and it was perfect timing as well so he quickly got into position and pretend that he fell asleep.

The door slowly creaked open and Wizard can hear two familiar snickers; he just knee that it was them so he turned around to confirm his suspicions. It was in fact Gingerbrave and Chili Pepper. "So that's how they managed to open my door. Chili must've picked the lock. " Wizard whispered to himself and made a mental note to change the lock. "Oh look at this, I bet there's something shiny in this one...it's so shiny that you can see the light inside it." Chili opened the present only to have glitter exploded in her face. "What is this?! These presents are fake." Chili said angrily. "WHAT!!! Let me see." Gingerbrave opened the gift closet to him and opened only for the same thing to happen to him. Gingerbrave trying to take it off but to no avail.

"Ah ha! Caught you cookies red-handed. Just admit that you were snooping around my presents." Wizard said. The two tried their best to make up some story or lied but knew that they weren't gonna get anywhere. Gingerbrave was the first to admit to snooping while Chili just snuck out of his house to make a run for it; he'll get to her another day.

Gingerbrave of course apoloyeied and said that the only reason he did that was to make sure he had everything he asked for and and they all know how Chili Pepper was when it comes to shiny things.

Needless to say, a lesson was learned that day and that is to not look into your presents or even open gifts before Christmas. At least they have something to laugh about.

See you tomorrow for Day 8. Feel free to leave requests in the comments. See you then 👋 👋 👋