Day 17: Christmas Exhaustion 😩

Summary: Golden Cheese Cookie has been exhausted due to the holidays. Her friends began to notice and try their best to convince her to rest.

The holiday season has always been a stressful time of the year for everyone, yet also fun to sped with family but mainly stressful. Shopping for family and friends, wrapping gifts, and getting Christmas dinner ready it has taken a toll on everyone especially Golden Cheese Cookie.

Normally Cheese would be very energetic, hyper, and just happy overall  during Christmas time she loves looking for  the greatest treasures to give to her friends. For some odd reason, she had been very exhausted and sleepy lately, first started off as her pulling off one all nighter that has now turned into a daily thing. During the meetings she had, she would just doze off. Burnt Cheese Cookie and Mozerella Cookie would be the first ones too notice this and when they confronted their queen about it she assured them that she's okay then go on with her day. The ancients would soon notice the same thing.

Today, they were in the Vanilla Kingdom for another meeting as they have been having them for the past two or three days back to back. When it came time too Cheese's turn to speak, she dozing off yet again and quietly snoring. Only Cacao plucking a single feather woke up the cheese bird. "Don't touch my feathers." Cheese growled. As much as Vanilla wanted to say something, he decided that it would be best for all of them to speak to her after the meeting in order to not embarrass her. After the meeting ended for the day and everyone left, the four decided to speak too her.

"Cheese, we couldn't help but notice that you have been kinda out of it." Vanilla explained.

"We just want to make sure that you're okay. We're here to help you." Lily said.

"Well then that's just complete utter nonsense as you all can see I am perfectly fine and capable of taking care of myself. Now would you excuse me I have a Kingdom to get back too." Cheese said before making an attempt to fly but failed nearly falling off the balcony, the four grabbed her just in time. "You're not okay Cheese look at yourself. With all due respect you look terrible." Hollyberry said. "I believe that it's best that you should rest." Cacao said.

"Me?! Rest?! That just won't do. Who will watch my Kingdom and most importantly who will protect my beloved treasures? I'm the only one who can do those thing. Hence the reason why I must go." Cheese replied trying fly off once again, but this time her wings began to feel stiff. "Not in this state you aren't. You'll staying here for the night. Plus you look like you could pass out at any moment." Vanilla said taking the cheese bird to a guest chamber. Cheese was being Cheese and trying to argue with her friends but eventually calmed down.

Once Cheese got into the room, she just put on the spare nightgown she leaves in case she spends the night and plopped face first into the soft bed. "What have I done?! I was so busy trying to find the perfect treasures too give to my friends for Christmas that I almost killed myself...mentally and physically. Not only that my body has been unbelievably sore. I should've just listened too Burnt Cheese Cookie and Mozerella Cookie." Cheese said to herself. She wanted to say more but she began too feel sleepiness take over her body. As much as Cheese tried to fight it off, she gave in feeling the warmth of her wings.

Pure Vanilla would come to check up on her only to find her asleep curled up in her golden wings. Perhaps that he should write a quick letter too Burnt Cheese Cookie to let him know that she's safe with him. Cheese is finally getting a good night's sleep that's for sure.

Thank you IcyDixie for you request I hope you like it. I can't you believe that Chistmas is just a week away? Anyway leave requests and I'll see you in day 18. Bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋