Day 13: Hot Cocoa(Cocoa Cookie x Mint Choco Cookie)

Summary: Cocoa Cookie invites Mint Choco Cookie for some hot chocolate after a performance at a concert.

Tonight is the Cookie kingdom's annual winter concert, a night filled with music, singing, and cheer. Cocoa Cookie makes it a yearly tradition to go watch the show, mainly to see Mint Choco perform. The violinist performs at the concert every year. This year was was going to be different.

"Hey Cocoa Cookie, coming to the concert tonight I figured?" Mint Choco wondered, joining Cocoa on a walk she was taking. "Of course I am Mint Choco Cookie. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Say aren't you supposed to be practicing for the show tonight?" Cacoa said. "I would but I'll take a walk to refresh my mind first." Mint Choco replied. The two cookies have chatted for a while about the concert and the holidays till they got to his house. "I should start getting ready for the concert. See you tonight?" "Yeah, see you tonight." Cocoa replied.

Just as Mint Choco was about to go into his house to practice, a question popped in Cocoa's head. " Wait Mint Choco Cookie, do you have any plans after the concert tonight?" Cocoa wondered. "Well I don't normally do why?" Mint Choco said. "I was wondering if you want to join me for a cup of Cocoa or two after the show at my house?" Cocoa asked. "Like just the two of us?" Mint Choco wondered. "Yes it will be just us."
"Well it's a date then. See you tonight. The two cookies both said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

Fast forward to the concert...

Cookies from all over the world have gathered in the Cookie Theater to witness the work of musical cookies who have worked on their pieces for months up until this very moment. The whole 2 hours of the show were music to Cocoa's ears; the sounds of the choir cookies singing, the orchestra, and the local band everything was music too her ears. Mint Choco even played a beautiful violin solo and everyone cheered.

After the concert....

"You were amazing out there Mint Choco Cookie." Cacoa said, handing him a cup of hot cocoa. "Thanks, it's nothing really. Practice does make perfect after all." Mint Choco then takes a sip of his hot cocoa. Cocoa made her own cup and sat down next to him along with put down a couple treats. The two cookies then talked everyting about the concert; their favorite part of the show, favorite pieces. There was nothing more special then talking about stuff over hot cocoa and tasty sweet treats.

Hope you enjoyed Day 13. Wow can't you believe that Chistmas is just 2 weeks away? Yeah I found that out myself. I just thought I put it out there. Feel free to leave requests and I'll see you in day 14. Bye 👋 👋 👋 👋