CHARACTER

CHARACTER

JIANG YING (WEI YING) — eldest Son of the Jiang family. Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan adopted him after his parents died from the accident or much worse to what happened to his parents..

• Kind
• Sweet hearted
• Loving
• Understanding person
/ His character here is the exact opposite from his original plot /

JIANG WANYIN (JIANG CHENG) — The youngest Son of the Jiang Family. The next hair of the leader clan of the YunmengJiang Clan.

• Kind to his older brother Wei
• Flirty
• Troublemaker
/ His character here is the exact opposite from the original plot and his character is much like Wei Wuxian from the original plot /

JIANG YANLI — The second daughter from the Jiang Family..

/ Her Character here is much more like Jiang Cheng's character from the original plot /

LAN ZHAN (LAN WANGJI) — The first young master son from Gusu Clan. Titled: Hanguang-Jun ......

/ His much like himself just like the original plot story but his like older than his actual older brother Lan Xichen /

LAN HUAN (LAN XICHEN) — The second young master from Gusu Clan..

/ His character here is like much the same but little bit of Lan Wangji on his personality.. /

JIN ZIXUAN — the young master of LANLING JIN clan, the hair of the next leader Jin Clan..

/ His character here is much the same from the original plot story and was secretly in love with Jiang Yanli /

And of course the rest of the characters are like the same from the original story....

⸝⁠⸝ STORYLINE ⸝⁠⸝

Jiang Fengmian was walking on the abundant village which is clearly no was around and a snow who dropping  slowly.. Jiang Fengmian heard a crying sob coming from the corner to a damage house. He slowly walks towards there and was surprised to see a young boy who was crying at the middle of the snow.. he was dirty and thine, Jiang Fengmian slowly walks towards to him and talk to a kind as his surprised to see Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren Son.. he felt bad for the kid being alone and his parents who found died during their night haunt and wasn't able to lived.. as his promise to his friend Wei Changze  that he will look after Wei Wuxian when they wouldn't be able to come back alive he wants him to take care and look after Wei Wuxian. Jiang Fengmian promise to his friend before he let them go and do their mission...

Jiang Fengmian took Wei Wuxian and immediately adopted him as for Yu Ziyuan was kinda angst to it but soon after she heard about Wei Changze.. she was surprised when Jiang Fengmian told his wife that the kid was from Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren.. Yu Ziyuan knew about them and didn't know that they have a kid... soon Yu Ziyuan accept Wei Wuxian to be her first kid and change his username to Jiang which is his name now is JIANG YING / JIANG WUXIAN ... Everything was okay and soon after they have Jiang Yanli the first daughter from the Jiang family and after that Jiang Wanyin the youngest son from the family.. Jiang Ying was the one who took good care of Yanli and Wanyin when they're parents are busy from works...

After years has past Jiang Ying was now 18years old, Yu Ziyuan decided to put him in an arrange married with the Son of Lan.. he was engaged to Lan Wangji the first son of the Gusu clan.. Jiang Cheng didn't like the idea to it and secretly hated Lan Wangji for being rude to his Ying-gege..

Again, this story is Opposite from the original plot story, it's like, Jiang Cheng is like Wei Wuxian, Wei Wuxian is like Jiang Yanli, and Jiang Yanli is like Jiang Cheng.. it's like the three of them switch personal..

Anyways! Enjoy!!!!