CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN

"Zewu-Jun, you sure live up to your reputation of "Helping wherever there is chaos". So, what, you had time to come to such a remote mountain today?" She said as she crossed her arms to his below to his bo*bs..

Lan XiChen and Jiang Yanli stared at each other as YiChen spotted his older brother a-yuan, "Yuan-gege." He said as he called to his older brother. Shizui sees his younger brother as he smiled at him.

Lan XiChen watch his two nephew, as YiChen bow as he shows respect from the senior. "Uncle Zewu-Jun" YiChen said as he slowly lift up his head and face his uncle. Lan Xichen smiled gently at him as and laid his hand through Yichen's head...

Lan Xichen reminds his nephew as his brother Wangji, Lan YiChen was like a younger version of Lan Wangji.. his eye color was exactly the same as his brother Wangji but the face, and eyes are resemble from WangJi, the noise was from Lan Ying...

"Lan YiChen.. it's been days since I see you. How was at the Yunmeng? Where you having fun with your cousin?" Said Lan xichen asking his younger nephew with a smile on his lips. YiChen nodded and Lan Xichen nodded back and pats YiChen's head gently. "That's good to hear, that your having fun at Yunmeng" said Lan Xichen.

Yanli who was staring at them as she could see an image of its Xian-gege on YiChen's face. "Xian-gege.."

Jiang Cheng who at the ground as he was at the middle between them.. feeling nervous all of a sudden..

"What an unlucky year! Enemies are running into each other! All good news travel alone! Yet one disaster always followed the next..!" Said Jiang Cheng on his thoughts as he can felt the glaring between the two sect leaders..

Soon after, Sizhui steps forward as he greeted his Aunt Yanli, "greetings auntie Li" said sizhui with a formal greetings at his aunt Yanli..

Yanli nodded and greeted her oldest nephew back., "Greeting to you as will a-yuan" she said using shizui's birth name.

Sizhui then looks at Jin Ling his cousin and his younger brother.. "... Young master Jin, night-hunts have always been fair competitions amongst the different sects." He said as his expression change, "however, young master Jin here has been setting up nets all over Buddha mountain, significantly hindering the other sects' cultivators." He said and then looks at his young brother YiChen..

"It's seems my brother will an punishment after this and.." he stopped as he looks at his aunt Yanli and continue, "auntie Li.. can we punished young master Jin after the troubled he cost here in Buddha mountain along with YiChen." He said asking for permission for his cousin to be in the punishment along with his younger brother YiChen..

"A-chen. after this, go back to the Gusu and waits for me. I'll be the one to lecture you for your punishment." He said to his younger brother. YiChen who just nodded as he obey his older brother sizhui..

Sizhui's attention went back to Jin Ling as he was kinda disappointed by him that he also drag his younger brother to this miss. "Has this not violated the rules of night-hunting already?" Said sizhui to Jin Ling. Jin Ling who glared at him..

YiChen looks at his older brother and called at him, as he asked to be kind with Jin Ling "Gege..", sizhui looks at him and went back to Jin Ling...

Yanli who was beside to her son listening to what her son will say back.. "It was their own fault being dumb and stepping into traps. What can I do? If there's anything, wait until I Cath the prey and then- MMPH" Jin ling who didn't continue his words..

Yanli who knows the rules and everything she sighed as she agreed to the Lan's.. "I'll be apologizing from what my son was doing" she said.

Jin Ling look at his mother and was tried to call her as Yanli receive an glared to his son asked him to behave and be patient, the silence spell who lasted in 30 minutes..