CHARACTER

LAN SIZHUI

birth name: Lan Yuan

— it was gives by his a-niang and the sizhui was given by his a-die..

— His attitude was mixed between Lan Zhan and Jiang(Wei) Ying..

— the heir sect leader of GusuLan Sect

LAN YICHEN

birth name: Lan YingXian

— YingXian it was given by his uncle and the Yichen was from his a-niang and a-die as his courtesy name.

— Second young master of Lan.. as they also called the twin jades it's because they look exactly the same of the first twin jade of Lan —(Lan WangJi and Lan XiChen–version)

JIN LING

Birth name: Jin Rulan

— Jin Rulan was given to his uncle (WWX) and for the Jin Ling was from his other uncle (JC) ...

— the young master of LanJinling

— the heir of LanJinling sect.

LAN JINGYI

— Birth name: Lan JingYi

— no body know his courtesy name or his birth name they never know if his Jingyi was his Courtesy name or real name.. Lan Xichen who adopted him only his surname he changed to Lan after Jiang Wanyin death..

— his best friends with a young master Lan Sizhui/Yuan

Okay if you guys still confused, Jiang Cheng is like Wei Wuxian..

He was the oldest son of the Jiang family after couple of years same happened from his family death on the original plot story and the death of his older sister Yanli was not gonna happened it's like a switch au..

The personality of Wei WuXian who is now Jiang WuXian or Jiang Ying was like Jiang Yanli.. his personal was like Yanli from the original story..

Jiang Yanli's personal was like Jiang Wanyin's— she acted like him but she also kind when she's at the good mood...

Jiang WanYin's personality is like Wei Wuxian from the original plot story.. his flirty to the girls of Yunmeng was the haired of the next Yunmeng sec leader.. but since he was against from the other leaders he was been called as Yiling LaoZu an demonic cultivation...

And that's all if you guys still confused just let me know 😅