CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE // RUMORS

Nie HuaiSang who seemingly running in excitement as he runs towards where Jiang Cheng dorm was with a smile on his face, calling out for Jiang Cheng's surname.

"Jiang–xiong! Jiang–xiong!" He said as he made it to Jiang cheng's dorm, as he didn't even bother to knock as he immediately burst out open the dorm door.

"Jiang–xiong! This really is your lucky day!" Said Nie HuaiSang with a bright smile on his face as he stare at Jiang Cheng, who seems to be resting on his bed doing nothing.

Jiang Cheng looks at his friend Nie HuaiSang in a confused as he seat up to his bed "really? What's up?"

"Last night the old man went to Qinghe to attend our sect's discussion conference."

"No school for the next few days!" Said Nie HuaiSang with an excitement expression on his face.

"Really! Wow!" Jiang Cheng who seems to be in a mood to do something as he jumps off the bed.

"This really is my lucky day—even the heavens are helping me! Hahahah..." Jiang Cheng said with a high up mood wearing his boots.

Jiang Yanli who seems to be at Jiang Cheng's room with her sword cleaning it, "when he comes back, you're still gonna get your punishment." Yanli said.

"Why should the living care about their death? I'll keep up the carpe diem until then." Jiang Cheng with a grin on his face as he thumbs up his sister Yanli.

Yanli who seems to be not liking the words that Jiang Cheng was saying to her, as she stared at her younger brother Jiang Cheng.

"Don't give me those look jie! If you want to come with me and HuaiSang–xiong doing some carpe diem, you are free to join with me and HuaiSang–xiong!" Jiang said with a bright smile to his Shijie Yanli.

Yanli who sighed and continue cleaning her sword, "I'll pass... I'm busy..." She said.

Jiang Cheng who seems not to bother to ask what she was busy about, he just shrug his shoulder as the two of them walks off the room, "then me and HuaiSang–xiong will be going then. Bye sis!" Jiang Cheng said as he runs off along with Nie HuaiSang beside him running...

"...." Yanli who was on her thoughts as in a few seconds she sighed as she stands up and out her sword on his waist as she walks off the room running where Jiang Cheng and Nie HuaiSang was running off to.

"Hahahaha! That's hilarious!" Jiang Cheng said with a bright smile and a loud laugh he let out on his mouth as for Nie HuaiSang who laughed normally..

"A'Cheng!"

Jiang Cheng and Nie HuaiSang turned around to see Jiang Yanli running towards them as she made it to them.

"JieJie?"

"I decided to come with you two." Jiang Cheng who blinked and a huge bright smile appeared on his face.

"Yay!"

Jiang Cheng, Nie HuaiSang and Jiang Yanli walking at the hallway as they talking, Jiang Cheng who seems to be on the middle between Nie HuaiSang and Jiang Yanli...

"I refuse to believe that I can't even find a few little pheasant on this mountain of the Lan sect's." Said Jiang  Cheng, they keep talking and laughing at the hallway as they seems to be lucky that none Lan disciplines was walking towards them nor pass them...

Jiang WuXian who seems to be heard on Jiang Cheng's voice as he heard his laughing at the hallway.

"A'Cheng!"

Jiang WuXian called out to Jiang Cheng. Walking towards where the three was stopping on their track.

"Ah! Brother!" Jiang Cheng said as a bright smile again on his face as he faced his older brother.