CHAPTER 14: PUNISHMENT'S

[ The Library Pavilion ]

Jiang Cheng who was alone with Lan XiChen at the Library doing the punishment..

"He asked and I answered, he told me to get lost so I did— what else could he want from me?" Jiang Cheng said as he complaining for being punished from what he did at the class. He just followed what Lan Qiren said.

"I received punishment from just this. The old man is too unreasonable, isn't he?" Said Jiang Cheng asking the second jade of Lan. Lan XiChen who seems to be focused on his written.

Jiang Cheng who was staring Lan XiChen not doing his punishment...

"XiChen-Xiong." Said Jiang Cheng calling out for Lan XiChen. Lan XiChen ignore the boy Infront of him a she continue what he was doing pretending he didn't heard anything.

"XiChen."

"....."

"Lan XiChen."

"....."

Jiang Cheng who pouted as Lan XiChen didn't look at him nor response to his call.

"Lan Huan!"

After that call, Lan XiChen finally opened his eyes and stare at the blue eyes at the young man infront of him who was smiling staring at him the whole time.

"....." Lan XiChen who stops to what he was doing as he stared at those eyes. Jiang Cheng who seems to be a bit awkward from the staring he back away for a bit.

"Don't look at me like that. I only called your birth name because you didn't answer me when I called you XiChen. If you don't like it, you can call me by my birth name as well." Said Jiang Cheng as he allowed Lan XiChen to call his birth name.

"...." Lan XiChen who was think about it and looks at his work.. Jiang Cheng who seems to be enjoying watching XiChen work, he laid his chin to his hand who was standing to support his hand up the air.

"... Put your leg down." Lan XiChen said as he told Jiang Cheng to proper seat and feet down. Jiang Cheng giggles.

"Lan Huan, let me ask you a question." Jiang Cheng said as Lan XiChen continue what he was doing "Do you... Really hate me that much?" Jiang Cheng asked a question that Lan XiChen didn't even respond to his question. After a minute still no answer, Jiang Cheng pouted and decided to draw something. Lan XiChen notice this but not bothered to ask and continue he was doing.

After a couple of minutes Jiang Cheng who was done drawing as he grinned looks at Lan XiChen. Jiang Cheng pouted a bit that Lan XiChen didn't even bother to look at him, he thought of something and glancing every what's on the table.

Jiang saw the book that Lan XiChen was copied what on the book. Jiang Cheng who closed the book making Lan XiChen attention went to him.

Jiang Cheng smiled even more "ome one. You just said a few words and you're ignoring me again. I'm gonna acknowledge my mistakes and apologize to you." Said Jiang Cheng, Lan XiChen who still keep quiet didn't say anything.

"That night, it was my fault. I was at wrong. I shouldn't have flipped over the wall. I shouldn't have drink liquor. I shouldn't have fought with you." Said Jiang Cheng as he was sorry for what he did. After listening he look down and opened the book where the page he was copying and continue written it.

Jiang Cheng glanced at his drawing and grinned as he took "You don't want to look at me? Then... How about look at this?" Jiang Cheng said as he shows his art work to Lan XiChen.

Lan XiChen looks at the drawing that Jiang Cheng wanted to show him. At the drawing it was him seating properly it was a beautiful art that Lan XiChen stared at it.