CHAPTER 4: ATTACK

Sizhui who was about to get attacked Jingyi was shocked as someone kicked him behind him, he was pushed up towards sizhui as he reach out to sizhui.

Sizhui who was about to get hit he felt a hand on his shoulder as he turned to look it was jingyi "Sizhui!" He said as he made it to sizhui as he pushed away sizhui from the corpse as he used his body to shield sizhui for getting hurt.. he knows how important sizhui's life and he also promise to someone to take good care of sizhui and protect him form danger.

As the corpse hand laid to jingyi's shoulder, a white blue flame come out to jingyi's clothes.. as sizhui was surprised from it... "That was closed!" He said as he looks at the corpse and soon to Jingyi who was holding his shoulder. Worried came out from sizhui's face as he looks at jingyi..

"Jingyi, are you alright?.. does it hurt?" He said asked Jingyi if he was okay or hurt his shoulder, Jingyi look at sizhui and force a smile as he nodded say he was fine.. "yeah, I'm fine, don't worry sizhui" Jingyi said with a smile on his face, sizhui force a small smile on his lips and looks at the corpse. Jingyi soon turned his head and look at the person who kicked him of a sudden..

"Why did you kick me, you damn lunatic?did you want to kill me?!" Jingyi said as he yelled at the senior who kicked him from behind..

"It wasn't me!" He said as he laid his hands too of his head acted as he was scared and saying it wasn't him who kicked him.. Jingyi was pissed as he walks towards him and clinch to his clothes "Jingyi, Look!" Sizhui called out to Jingyi as, Jingyi turned to look at him.

They saw the corpse was surrounded by a peach black energy as it left hand was moving like crazy as they can also heard the cracking noise..

"This is the creature that the spirit—attraction flags summoned over—"

A hand jumps towards to the junior lan as he blocked using his sword from the attack of the hand corpse, "a left hand that wants to die as a whole corpse!"

The junior was got attacked as he yelled nor reported to sizhui. "Sizhui, blades have no use on the thing!" He said as he told sizhui.

"The hand carried with it the resentment of the deceased person. If it's unable to find it's corpse,"

"Everyone, take off your clothes and put them over the hand!" Sizhui said as he ordered the other junior.. all the junior obeyed as they took off their clothes as they throw or wrap using their clothes to the hand corpse.

"It could only devour the left hand of a live human and take it's place."

The junior disciple did what sizhui's says to them. As they finally wrap nor trap the hand corpse.

"After it consumes all of the flesh and energy of the boys, it'll continue to search for the next vessel of possession until it finds every single part of its corpse.."

The corpse was now wrapped by the Lan robe making a white blue flame came out as it was burning the hand corpse of it..

"Rows and rows of incantations have been sewn onto the lan sect's uniforms. They're capable of protecting the disciples.."

A sudden blow up as it the hand corpse didn't moved a bit as the white blue flame was still burning the hand...

"But when facing such a a strong opponent, the uniforms will wear out after just the first use."

Sizhui pointed his sword up as is finger was laid to the blade, "unsheath your swords and make a dance! We will have to manage until a senior comes!" He said as he ordered the rest disciples.

"YES!" that all says and they obeyed shizui's orders.. they formed a circle as they pointed they're swords at the floor as it make a sound CLANK! as they started doing to making a fence for the corpse so it won't escape..