CHAPTER 13: GOT CAUGHT

It was a middle of a night, Jiang Cheng who seems to sneak inside the cloud recesses with an emperor smile on his hands.

He sneakily went inside as he thought for not to be caught by any disciples..

"It's already pass 9, the lan discipline should be sleeping by now. I'm so lucky!" Jiang Cheng who was running towards where his room was, a sword suddenly flow towards Jiang Cheng making stop running and was surprised and shock for the sudden sword appeared infront of him.

"What the—" his attention went to the person and it was the Second Young master Lan XiChen, birth name; Lan Huan — title; Zewu–Jun.

The sword flow back towards on its owner, Jiang Cheng who seems to be caught by the second jade Zewu–Jun.

"Ah– isn't it second young master Lan XiChen." Jiang Cheng said as he smiled at Lan XiChen.

Lan XiChen who seems to be stared at the emperor smile on Jiang Cheng's hands, he seems to be little mad at how this disciple broke a rule here in cloud recesses.

"Hm?" Jiang Cheng who seems to understand what lan Xichen looking at, he look at his emperor smile – wine and he remembers that emperor smile was prohibited here in cloud recesses and will be punished for breaking a rule.

"Ah— uhm, this is nothing!" Said Jiang Cheng hiding the emperor smile behind him and smiled awkwardly at Lan XiChen.

"... Alcohol is Prohibited here in cloud recesses, put that away." Said Lan XiChen, with a calm face with no expression on it.

".... Alright. Liquor is prohibited in the cloud recesses. Then if I don't go in and drink it on the wall that wouldn't be a violation, would it?" Said Jiang Cheng with grin in on face staring at Lan XiChen.

Lan XiChen who seems to be not giving any different expression as he stared at the young master Jiang infront of him.

Jiang Cheng who opened one jar of emperor smile and start to drink it Infront of Lan XiChen. Suddenly the emperor smile flow up as Lan XiChen kick the emperor smile away from Jiang Cheng's hand making him surprised from the sudden kick. And the fight begin between young master Jiang WanYin and Zewu–Jun at the rooftop in the middle of the night.

[ Time skip ]

Jiang Cheng who seems walking towards to their class along with his one friend Nie HuaiSang and his older Shijie Yanli, and along with the rest of discipline from other clan.

"What a shame!" They said as Yanli was just listening to them.

"... Fighting without permission is prohibited in the cloud recesses. Violating three rules in just one night, you really are a special snowflake aren't you?" Said Jiang Yanli talking while walking towards to their class.

"Lan Huan's moves are quite good!" Jiang Cheng said with a smile on his face, seems to be enjoying it on what happened last night.

Nie HuaiSang hold Jiang Cheng's arm "you're gonna die, Jiang–Xiinb! Lan XiChen has probably never been at such a loss before. He'll be watching you for sure." He said from what he remembers the Second Young Master was a nice person and sometimes cold stone heart.

Jiang Cheng thought about it and shrugged his shoulder didn't mind it and not think about it, "what am I scared of? Don't they say that Lan XiChen has been a prodigy ever since he's born? As sharp as he is, I'm sure he's learned all of the things his uncle teaches." Jiang Cheng said while walking, while the ótger following him from the back.

"He's doing secluded meditation all the time. How could he have time to watch me? I..." They made it to the class as Jiang Cheng spotted the man on its seat as they both lock eyes for a bit,. Jiang Cheng saw this gulped as he felt a bad luck went to him.