CHATER 8: THE STATUE GODDESS

The people who agreed to Jin Ling's idea, YiChen watches Jin ling being proud to himself that the people agreed to him..

SIGH

YiChen sighed as Jingyi came to him and pats his back, YiChen looks at him and saw JingYi's smiling at him..

"Don't worry YiChen, we will stop him on his trouble idea" JingYi said as he looks at Jin ling. YiChen watch Jin ling and sighed little as he hold jingyi's hand, making Jingyi looks at him.

"Then be gentle on him.. I don't want him to get hurt..." Said YiChen, Jingyi stared at YiChen gaze.. "....."

"Your to kind second young master Lan... Your always being to kind to Jin Ling.. sigh... Jin Ling doesn't deserve your kindness at all" Jingyi said to his thoughts.

"Don't worry young master, I will go 'gentle' on him" said Jingyi with a smile on his face, YiChen nodded at him and looks at Jin ling..

"Dark creatures are running amok in Buddha mountain— why haven't the deities taken care of them?!" Said the people who agreed to Jin ling, "HAHAHAHA." Some people laughed.

Jingyi who was couldn't take what he was seeing right now and sighed for young master Jin being to stubborn, not even listening to his seniors words, "it's so loud.." Jingyi said as he doesn't like the noise right now since they inside the care temple the noise echoed the room.

Sizhui who was staring at the statue the whole time, he notice something wrong at the statue as it moved it's eyes "!?, Jingyi! Look! The eyes moved!" Sizhui said, Jingyi who immediately got scared on what sizhui said as for Jin Ling to heard what sizhui just said the two jump at each other hugging to there lives, scared.

"Why on earth would you say that!!" Jin ling said as he yelled at sizhui who eyes still on the statue and Jingyi looks at sizhui as will "your joking, right, shizui!" He said, sizhui's attention went to the two he was surprised from the two's position as he stared at them.

"....." Jingyi and Jin Ling looks at each other and then notice that they hugged each other so close, Jingyi then immediately jump off, of Jin ling and same for Jin ling..

"Why are you hugging me!" Jin ling said to Jingyi.

"I could ask you the same! Why are 'you' hugging me to close!" Jingyi said to Jin ling both face hated each other.

"I wasn't joking, the statue's eyes moved it own.." sizhui said as he looks up to the statue once again the two looks at the statue..

"I have to agree to brother." YiChen said as Jin Ling looks at him with a face scared can see on Jin ling face. "YiChen... Not you too.." Jin ling said.

"The eyes moved and it's looks this way.." YiChen said, sizhui looks at his younger brother, "so you see it too, huh" sizhui said to his younger brother.

YiChen nodded as he also seen it on his two eyes... Jingyi who looks at the statue and suddenly the statue's eyes turned red, and the mouth of it statue opened as it was looking down at them.

"Her mouth had been closed, right?" Sizhui as he notice the mouth change.

"And were her eyes always like this?" Asked Jingyi as he looks at the strange eyes from the statue.

Suddenly someone collapsed of all of a sudden, "somebody collapsed!" Shouted to someone, "hey! Are you okay?" They said to the person who collapsed in a sudden.

Jin ling then came to the person who collapsed, "what's wrong with him?" He said asking to what happened to him..

Jingyi then has a guess, "he looks like..."