CHAPTER 9: FOUND YOU

RUSTLE
RUSTLE
RUSTLE
RUSTLE

Loud noises can be heard at the forest. Jin Ling who stood there didn't moved as at, the statue's hand almost hit Jin Ling.

"GAH—" Jin Ling was on the ground a he look up, his eyes wide when he saw YiChen got capture from the statue.

"YICHEN!"

Sizhui saw his younger brother been capture from the statue, YiChen felt pain around his body because of the grip that the goddess statue hold, "YINGXIAN!" Sizhui yelled YiChen birth name.

"GAH—" YiChen let out a sound of pain as his eyes are closed shout a single sweat rolled side of his face..

"SECOND YOUNG MASTER LAN!" The Junior Lan's called out to the young master.

Jiang Cheng feels a powerful resentful energy he continue to play it, "the thing I summoned seems to be a bit too powerful, doesn't it?" Jiang Cheng continue the song as he waits for who this ghoul or corpse will come out.

CLANG  —CLANG

They heard a clanging chains as they all look at the figure all there eyes wide opened, scared as they backed up swords where ready, shaking hands as they pointed there sword to a corpse.

"TH–THE— THE GHOST GENERAL, IT'S THE GHOST GENERAL, IT'S WEN QING!!" they said scared as they saw The General Ghost, the powerful corpse that the Yiling Patriarch's used as his weapon to kill..

[ The Ghost General, Wen Qing «The best corpse under the YiLiNg Patriarch» ]

The general Ghost walks towards to the goddess statue as it chains can be heard on her arms and feet..

Jiang Cheng who was surprised to see Wen Qing as he stopped his song.. "wen Qing? Hadn't she been turned to dust?!" He said as his shock to see her after 13 years..

The goddess statue turned to look the general Ghost Qing, "Wen Qing was the most powerful corpse that I had created before I died.."

The goddess statue tried to attack the corpse as the general Ghost immediately dodge the attack and attack back at the goddess statue..

Jiang Cheng who just stopped used the flute watch the general Ghost fighting the statue, "how she didn't fear injuries, flames, coldness, poison, and anything else that living humans fear, she was no different from humans. She could even think on his own— she was the only one of his kind."

Sizhui watch the scene as he was also shock to see the general Ghost Qing.. Jingyi who also shock but not scared he was like used to see the general Ghost... " The general... Ghost.." jingyi watches the fight between the two..

The statue soon got defeated as it's neck was broken, The general Ghost Qing turned as she lift up a big rock and slowly walking towards to the statue and slammed to it's head. "But, the current Wen Qing clearly lacks her own will!" The statue goddess was defeated by the general Ghost Qing..

".... Wen Qing.. what happened to you for this year's.." Jiang Cheng said to himself enough for him to heard its own..

"CLOSE IN ON HER!" the disciples sect's shouted as they ready to attack the general Ghost.

"Fellow cultivators, we must stop her so that she doesn't escape. This is Wen Qing we're talking about here!" One of the cultivator says hated on their eyes at the general Ghost.