CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT-ATTRACTION FLAG

Humming

He was walking humming or whistling making sounds while walking exploring the place.

"So it seems that a light revenge of taking Mo XuanYu's anger out on Mo ZiYuan isn't nearly enough..." Said to his thoughts. He was walking and walking at the hallway that people was already on their rooms early on the night "Don't Tell me that I'll really have to eliminate the entire mo clan?" Said to his thoughts again as he keeps walking..

He spotted something familiar top of the roof as it was some kind of a flag.. "huh? That looks familiar.." he jumps up at the roof and found the junior disciple at the courtyard puting some spirit—attraction flag around the place at the courtyard..

"Hmm.. although the entire cultivation world seems to hate me to the bones," he said as he smirk a bit while looking at the junior Lan doing. "They're still using the things I came up with, aren't they?" He said, as he looks closely at the flags that the juniors putting at he laid his hand to his chin and notice something..

"Since these boys placed the flag formation in the west courtyard and told others not to approach it, they must want to lead the walking corpses here and capture them in one go.." he said to himself suddenly someone spotted him at the roof as he stared at the Young senior "...."

As he was staring at the flags and the junior Lan's suddenly someone approached him, "Go back" said the young junior Lan as he was standing not close to the Young senior Mo as he looks at him the two of them stared at each other's eyes.

".... This is not somewhere that a person like you should come." He said as he told him that the place here wasn't safe to a person like him should be around at this hour... In a few second the Young senior jumps off as he also took the one flag who was near him "!!" The junior Lan was surprised from the sudden movement as he was also shock from the senior Mo to grab the spirit—attraction flag was at the roof. "DO not move it! That is not something you should take!" He said as he yelled, the other disciple Lan looks at the senior the same senior from earlier they all look shock when they saw him with a flag on his hands they all look shock and panic on what he was doing.

JingYi was shock as he runs towards to the senior as he told hi. To give it back. "Give that back now!" JingYi said as he didn't go near him.

"Not giving it! Not giving it!" Said the senior as he backed a bit not giving back the flag to them yet..

Jingyi look a bit angry as he slowly going near to the senior "Give it back! I am going to hit you if you do not!" He said as he angrily said to the senior "nuh-uh! I want it!" Said the senior Mo who acted like a child.

Jingyi felt a hand on his shoulder and as he look beside him.. "sizhui?" He said to his best friend "Jingyi, calm down. Just take the flag back. No need to used of such a fuss.." Sizhui said as he hold his best friend arm stopping him to go near the senior Mo.. Jingyi sighed and the both of them look at the senior who was now staring at the flag..

He glared a bit at the senior and look at his best friend "sizhui, I did not actually hit him." He said as he pointed at the senior "look at him?" He said, sizhui stared at the senior who was looking at the flag "He messed up the whole flag formation" Jingyi said, Sizhui sighed and calm Jingyi first and then slowly walking towards to the senior..

"The motifs are drawn correctly and the incantations are complete. There aren't any errors, so nothing should go wrong when it's used." He said as he stared at the flag looking every detailed from the flag as they did it really correctly..

"... Young master Mo, the sky is growing dark, and we will quickly start capturing the walking corpses." Sizhui said as he told him gentle voice "it will be dangerous at night, so it would be best for you to return to your room soon.." he said as the sky slowly turned dark.. Jingyi stared at them as he crossed his arms on his chest "...."