CHAPTER 3: THE INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATH

Madam mo grab sizhui's collar white robe as she was so mad and pissed after her son's death.. "AND YOU! YOU BUNCH OF USELESS FOOLS! YOU CULTIVATE AND WARD OFF EVIL SPIRITS, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT A CHILD! A-YUAN IS STILL SO YOUNG!" She said as she blamed shizui from her son's death..

Shizui was speechless as he clinched to his fist and didn't say anything as he look down a bit feeling of guilt.. The junior disciple Lan was shock from the grab as they are worried of shizui's safety.. "sizhui..!" Jingyi said as his worried of sizhui's safety as he wanted to go them near and pull sizhui away from the mad woman from her grips..

Cheng who was staring at them, "Heh!" He walks towards to them as he raised his hand as he tried to reach at the Mrs. Mo.. madam mo backed as she doesn't want to be touch by the lunatic..

"Who do you think you're taking out your anger on? Do you really see them as your servants?" He said looking angry at her, sizhui was surprised to be stood up for him, "They travelled far and wide to come here and exorcise evil spirits for you without taking a single penny, but you think that they owe you?" He said this makes him pissed off, seeing someone blaming because of they're loved one dead from spirits and blaming to someone because they could protect them.. Cheng also has someone he loved as will since 16years ago.. or more than 16 years ago... He lose his lived ones', one by one.... That it could also cost his death..

"How old is your son? He's probably at least seventeen by now, isn't he? He's still "A CHILD"? Just how young of a child is he, since he doesn't understand basic human language?" He said as he told her.. he was also mad at her for blaming someone that it wasn't their fault to begin with..

"You..!"

"Did they or did they not repeatedly tell him not to approach the west courtyard or touch anything in the formation? Your son snuck outside at night on his own, is it my fault? Or is it his?" He said as he little let out more his anger out..

"Call everyone!" She said as she grab her husband on the shoulder ordered him to call everyone outside.. but her husband didn't obey as he was standing still on his position who looking pale, his skin was different color from his actual skin before and now.. he was looking like a death corpse....

Mrs. Mo look at her husband and glared at him as she shout at him "I SAID CALL EVERYONE!?—" she said as she shouted at her husband, soon the husband pushed her away from him it was more a forced pushed.. his wife stabled on her balance as her servant cashes her.. "madam!" Said the servant of her.

"You... You... YOU, GET OUT OF HERE AS WELL!" she said as she ordered her husband to go out of the room. Cheng dragged shizui away from them, as for sizhui looks at the man that the servant tried to lure mr. Mo out..

"Master, master, let's go outside for now and get some fresh air.." he said as he tried to lure his master out the room,

Soon after Cheng notice something as he looks to his arm as one cut on his arm was disappeared he was shock to see the cut disappeared once again.. he then notice and realized "don't tell me.." Cheng immediately look at the door where the servant took the master to.. a loud scream was heard from outside all of then at the inside was shock from the screaming..

Sizhui and Jingyi looks at each other and nodded, then, the both of them runs out the room. "It is by the door! Go outside and check!" He said as they walking out the room, they all shocked nor surprise from the dead person on the ground..sizhui looks down as he notice the person. Was laying on the flour..

"This .." all the people where shocked as what they all see... The madam immediately notice that it was her husband was dead laying in the floor.. "MADAM!?" said the servant as he catched her..