CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON

A-cheng stared at the bushes, "come out.." he said. After a second a young junior comes out..

"...."

He was wearing white robe as it seems reasonable from the Lan Clan.. "... A young master of the Gusu sect—wealthy!.." he said to his thoughts as he stared at him, "his face... He seems look familiar.. it's like..., Someone I knew back since 16years.." he keeps staring at the young junior lan with his bow on his hand..

The young junior lan stared at him with his golden eyes.. "... Those eyes.."

"There are around four hundred deity—bindi v nets in the mountain, and you guys have already broken more than ten of them." He said with his calm face, soon another junior came out from the bush as it was wearing a yellow robe..

"Huh?" He stared at the second junior as he saw a resemble looking flower at the middle.. "a young master of the Lanlingjin sect—wealthy!" Said a-cheng to his thoughts..

The young master Lan turned to look to his friend with his usual calm face.

"Second young master lan— why did you run all of a sudden, leaving me behind!" He said as he talks to the junior lan.. he was like mounts older than him(Lan).

A-cheng stared at the two junior Lan and a junior Jin.. soon the junior Jin went his attention to the person who was on his donkey staring at them..

He stared at him and then notice some people at the net being fooled by the trap..

"Young master, please do us a favor and let us down." They said as they pleaded him and begged for him to let them down from the trap..

The young junior Jin looks away with his eyes closed, "you should just stay here, in case you get in my way again!" He said, the second young master lan look at him and then to the people who's been innocent and was accidentally got trap from the nets that they put at the forest hidden will..

"We should put them down Jin ling.. they seems didn't know that there was traps here.." he said with a calm voice as he looks to the young master Jin..

Jin ling was a month younger than the second young master lan.. they knew each other since little... The two of them become of best friends which his mother was happy about it..

"Hnn! Let them be! They are fall of idiots! They already knew there were traps here and they still keep coming here." He said and starting walking away, "come on, let's go YiChen" he said as he walks away..

Lan YiChen stared at him and then back to the people who was at the net trapped still begged for them to put them down..

"...."

"I'll let you down after I (and YiChen) catch the spirit—consuming beast, that is, if I still remember." Jin Ling said as he continue to walk not looking back..

Lan YiChen sighed and apologize to them.. as he turned around to walks following Jin Ling..

A-cheng watches the two juniors walking away not letting down the people from above, "it seems that cultivators earlier didn't retreat because the prey was difficult, but because this sect was one to be careful about." A-cheng said as he didn't know the two young masters Infront of him..

The young lady cried as she covered her face not really to die yet.. "if we stay in the mountain for the whole night, we'd only be able to wait as our souls are sucked dry..." She said as she cried hoping for someone to help them from the het..

The donkey seems to understand the young lady from above as he watches her cried in silence covering her eyes.. then the donkey could take it as he has the determined eyes of him.