Chapter 37

It's already been a month since Gon has gotten hurt. A month since we learned Nen. Currently, I was sitting on Gon's bed, watching him work out. Gon was doing a handstand with one hand and also was making himself jump. It was silent the whole time. Honestly, I hate silence but watching the green-haired boy was so peaceful. Not as peaceful as a certain albino, but peaceful enough for me to not exchange any words.

"Hey, (y/n)?" My ears perk up at the sound of Gon's voice, my attention still on him. "What's up?" I ask as I pull my knees close to my chest with my head tilted to the side in curiosity to what the boy wanted. Gon was silent for a moment, almost making me a bit nervous. For a second, I started to think something was wrong, or that I did something wrong. "I was wondering..." Before Gon could continue, the door suddenly opened, revealing Killua, who had a smile.

"Hey, Gon! (Y/n)! I got something-" Killua stops midsentence and his smile fades into a confused expression, making me almost laugh. But I just decided to smile instead. "Oh! Killua!" Gon exclaims, still in a one-handed handstand. The ball of sunshine was smiling at the white-haired boy, acting like he never had a broken arm in the first place. "What's up? I was just thinking about going out to look for you after talking with (y/n) about something."

I stare at both boys in silence, listening to them talk to each other. I notice how Killua's eyes show a hint of jealousy with what Gon said, but quickly hides it soon after. "Uh, whoa! You're better already?" The albino asks, closing the door behind him. Hearing Gon grunt, the ball of sunshine begins to say, "Yeah!" while also jumping out of his one-handed handstand and landing a backflip. "Check it out! I'm all good!"

"Yeah, okay, I get it." I kept quiet as the conversation continued. I wasn't sure if I should interrupt, or if the boys just kind of forgot that I was sitting on the bed. As Killua asks what Gon's body is made of, I slowly begin to scoot myself off the bed, stretching my arms to the ceiling. During the past month, Wing has been slowly coaching me and trying to help me control the aura releasing from my body.

It's been tiring, but I did make some progress. Not that my aura has actually stopped flowing. That's also what's causing me to feel tired, maybe even a bit dizzy. I knew it wasn't a good thing, but what else can I do? I believed that being reborn here was messing with me. I wasn't meant to be here, and yet, I am. The Nen I possess isn't ready for my body. That's probably why it caused me harm when Hisoka released his aura on me.

It makes sense, right? At least, that's what I've come up with. Letting out a small yawn, I slowly stand up and just walk towards the bathroom, scratching my head. "Wait, (y/n)." I stop in my tracks and glance over at Killua, who was staring between Gon and I. He pulled out 3 tickets, which was most likely for Hisoka's match. "Tickets, huh?" The albino boy has a slight smirk on his face, holding the tickets up for us to see.

"But these aren't just any tickets. They're for Hisoka's fight."

Gon stares at Killua with some surprise while I only stare at the boys' hand. 'Three tickets...' I thought, already assuming that the third ticket was for me. "But why buy three tickets? What a waste of money..." I say, mumbling out words as I place my hands on my hips. I notice that I'm a little less skinny ever since Killua has been taking me out to eat. That's definitely a good thing, right?

"Are you brain dead? The third ticket is for you, obviously." My eyebrows knit together at the insult and step closer to the albino boy, just wanting to bop him upside the head. Of course, Gon seems to know whenever something like this starts to happen because he immediately got in front of Killua, making sure that I didn't get too close. "Come on guys, no need to argue." Gon said with a nervous smile, hoping that we'd just drop it.

"Gon, I love you, but don't defend that albino's actions." As soon as I said this, however, Killua seemed to get red in the face and his eyes showed a hint of jealousy. The white-haired boy then proceeds to say, "He isn't defending my actions when its true!" I scoff at his sudden harsh tone, just deciding to be the bigger person and walk away. "Throw my ticket away." I simply said and begin to push my way passed the two boys', leaving the room entirely.