Chapter 24

"Hello Hyunjin."

"Hello."

"It's been a long time since our last session. Is there a reason you decided it was time to come back?"

"You literally spoke with Chan about this shit, so why should I repeat that stuff?"

"It would be a good start to you opening up to me once again."

"I don't trust you, that's why I stopped coming. You hid from me Jisung was your patient."

"Because of personal information I wasn't informed you were best friends, since names were not allowed to be shared."

"So now that we are -oh- so comfortable I imagine I could tell you that my other best friend, Minho to put the name, died."

"How do you feel about it."

"Wonderful, but the best part of this experience is that he died in front of my eyes. Like, he was hit by a racing car and I was too but fate was like; no, the suicidal one should live, the other should die. To sum it up, it's another reason I want to die."

"Hmm, your suicidal thoughts seem to have come back. Are you acting upon them in any specific way or have you maybe thought of a way or a plan ready to be executed?"

"Pff, no. I don't need a plan, I've already done this a few times I think it will be a natural turn of events when the right time arrives."

"Look Hyunjin. I love your sarcasm, but I need you to be serious and honest with me in order to protect you and keep you safe."

"I don't want to be safe. I want to die."

"Did you ever stopped?"

"No."

"Do you think we should get back to your medication?"

What do you think Hyunjin-ah?
Maybe that is your chance to prove how much you love me and kill yourself. They could be of great use.

"Yeah..."

"Uh-huh... Hyunjin, what are you seeing in the right corner of the room?"

Don't let her know Hyunjin, nobody should ever know. Thank God Chan didn't believe you but her... she'll lock you up Hyunjin and you won't have the chance to meet me again soon.

"No one."

"Right, so I can do this."

The doctor got up took what seemed to be like a sharp pen and violently attempted to attack the void.
But for Hyunjin that void was filled with Minho's form and instinctively he tried to protect him, not realizing he had just proved he had been lying.

"So was there really nothing there?"

"No?"

"What are you seeing Hyunjin?"

"I see him."

"Minho?"

"Yeah."

"How does he look like?"

"It depends. Some times he looks the prettiest, other times he's- he's- I see him-"

"Okay, okay, deep breath I got it. Calm down. Does he talk to you?"

"Yeah."

"What does he say?"

"Most of the time he's the sweetest but there are moments, like now, where he's angry or where he orders me to... to kill myself. "

"Can you control him?"

"How can I control him when he's literally his own person?"

"Hmhm... okay. Do you hug him?"

"No, he doesn't allow me to."

"Okay. Tell me Hyunjin... do you have panic attacks or nightmares about the accident?"

"Yes, I do."

"Okay Hyunjin you can step out, while I speak to Chan."

.

"How is he?"

"He's bad. Um, he's suffering from post traumatized stress disorder and depression for sure. He's experiencing visual and auditory hallucinations which means he's having psychotic  symptoms. "

"Could this mean he suffers from anything else?"

"It is early to be able to diagnose him with anything else, but from my experience I belive these are strongly linked to his PTSD. I'll prescribe for you the right medication but I don't want you to tell him what he takes and for what because I'm afraid in order to keep Minho, he'll stop taking the meds."

"Yes, of course. Um, when hould we be back."

"For now we need at least one session per week... so I want you to be back on Wednesday at 8 pm."

"Okay, thank you so much."

"No worries. I'll see you soon."

.

"What did she tell you?"

"About your depression. You getting back on your meds. She's giving you a combination of antidepressants because of the severity of your condition but she's sure if you keep taking them consistently and going to therapy, you'll feel much better soon, it will help with the night terrors too."

"I'll be able to sleep?"

"Yep, yes you will."

"Oh... so I'll have dreams?"

"Yes."

"Well, come on then, let's go take them."

"Sure baby and then I'm getting you ice cream."

"We should get some for the others too."