Chapter 25

"Mr Lee?"

"Oh, Hyunjin-ah..."

"How are you Mr Lee? Is that... Sammy?"

"Yeah, he's been crying since... I don't know how he understood that. We decided it would be better for him to move out, that's what Minho would have wanted."

"Are you going to sell him?"

"No, I'm giving away to a friend-"

"Then can I have him? Please Mr Lee, I'll even pay you. I am begging you please."

"Are you sure? How-"

"Please..."

"Ahh... okay Hyunjin-ah, just sent me photos okay?"

"Thank you so much! I'll visit you this Sunday, as I've promised."

"Sure kid, be careful on your way home okay?"

"I will."

.

Hyunjin did get Sammy back home.
The moment the cat stepped into their dorm, he stopped crying.

"I guess it still smells like Minho, doesn't it?"

"Meow.."

"Oh, little kitty what am I going to do with you?"

"Babe? Are you talking to... yourself. Is that, Sam?"

"Yeah, it's Minho's cat. I stumbled upon Mr Lee and he was going to give him away and I- I couldn't let him to that, Minho wouldn't want him away."

"But... sweetheart, you are allergic to cats."

"Don't worry. I'm taking a medicine. I won't get sick. I promise. Please don't make me give him back- i- we need him, he's-"

"I know, this must feel like it fills an empty space in your heart but I need you to be aware that this... Sammy, isn't Minho and Minho is no longer here okay?"

Hyunjin's eyes fluttered to the right corner of the room, something Chan noted but never commented, but vigorously nodded his head.

"Okay baby, that's good. Come on, let's get downstairs. "

They had all decided to set up a certain routine for now, till they felt okay enough to get back to work, if they ever did.
Honestly most of them no longer felt... comfortable singing on a stage while they were seven. Nothing was and will be the same again. They were sad thinking this could be the end but... they were uncertain of how to keep going with one less.
So for now, they just opted to survive till the day the grief would be more bearable and the following day a good one.

Every morning they woke up.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner would be served, every day at the same time, since the company had decided this was a good time to feed them well.
The goal was to eat all together.
Sometimes, they would, others a few people would be missing but they were all trying their best.

Group time was important and it occupied most of their day.
They wouldn't have to share thoughts or feelings, they would just have to maybe play games, hug eachother or even write something nice about themselves, bread books or study for university.

They just had to be in the same room.

"I wish we'll always stay on the same house."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, I never realised I said that out loud."

"Ohh, it's okay Jeongin-ah, I wish that too."

"Really Sung?"

"Yeah Felix, I don't think I could imagine living alone or with someone else."

Hyunjin thought of the house.
You see, the special house him and Minho used to spend a few days here and there... Minho left it to him.

"Well... we gave house, we're we could, all the eight of us be together."

"Hyun, I think you meant seven."

"No, Seung. I meant eight, Minho left me his vacation house-"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I- I used to go there alone too. At first he didn't know but then one day e found me there. Even as a trainee I went there to just relax. He knew this is the only ace o feel the safest so..."

"Well then why are we here?"

"Let's go there."

"But I promised Mr Lee to visit him-"

"We'll back on Saturday."

"Then, let's pack and go."

Maybe this was how they would make it through now.