they're back

isa

oh dang its 2:43 pm and i just woke up

"ISA METE EL CULO AQUI ABAJO" my mom yells from the kitchen.
(isa wake up get your ass down here)

damn why does that woman have to be so loud?

I quickly strip and put on a pair of black lulu shorts and a grey sweatshirt. I tie my hair up as I go to the bathroom. After I finish my skincare routine, which is literally like 4 steps because i have good skin genes, i quickly brush my hair and put it up in a grey claw clip. I put my gold glasses on and some rocks and rush downstairs with Nico in my arms.

Nico is a stray cat that I found when I was 16. I snuck him into our house and when my mother found out she was somehow okay with it. He's been my cat ever since and he's the cutest any cat could be. He has ginger fur and is a ragdoll cat.

I ran down the stairs as Nico played with my 2 strands of hair infront of my face. As I rush down, I see an unfamiliar but very familiar face. Like you know what I mean right?? Anyways, I put nico down and go hug my brother, Ian, who I havent seen in years. But, behind him theres a gorgeous, tall and muscular man with a black compress shirt and a UCLA grey sweater-jacket over it. He also had grey sweatpants with some random shoes I dont know the name of. God. Is this Vince?

"Um hello?? Isa??" my stupid brother waves at me. "Yes yes sorry" I say, trying not to be embarrassed. "Anyways this is Vince, my best friend." Vince only fixes his eyes on me, not even taking a glance at my parents. He waves to me and finally looks at my parents and smiles. His smile is gorgoeus. He has pearl white teeth that look more straighter than my grades. He has tiger dimples and a clean-shaved face. How am I supposed to control myself?

As I was dozing off, I finally heard my mother telling me to put Nico down and help her with setting up our dinner. It was only 3:30, but I guess she had a big dinner planned. She put me in charge of the Arroz con Gandules, Ian, even though he just came back, in charge of the caesar salad, dad in charge of the dessert (although i think he's probably going to eat it before we can even see), and herself in charge of the main course, her famous empanadas.

Throughout this commotion, my mother set Vince to sit on the couch and relax. He denied this offer though, because he wanted to help. He decided to help me with the rice, which made me blush like a teenage girl again. As he mixed the things together, his free hand gently grazed my thigh, making red rise to my cheeks as I was trying to keep the throbbing between my legs to myself. Soon after, his hand left and my thigh felt cold and missed his touch.

Finally, the dinner was prepared and we all sat down. We prayed our prayers and Vince suddenly sat down next to me. I was surprised but didnt show it on my face. Although, I think this gorgeous man somehow read my mind because of his killer smirk after he rested his hand on the back of my seat, just a few millimeters away from touching my back.

How am I supposed to live with this breathtaking man who I want to ride?