resist

WARNING : THIS CHAPTER IS FULL ON SMUT. IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP!

vince

I've been pacing back and forth whether to go to Isa's room or not. I can't sleep, I NEED to be inside of her right now. She's different.

"Fuck it." I said to myself as I quietly crept out of me and Aria's room to make my way to Isa's.

Surprisingly, I heard moans coming from her room. Peeking through the door, I saw one messy but sexy ass looking naked Isa on her couch, masturbating with a vibrator. God I could cum just because of this.

Her eyes rolled back, turning me on even more. I can't resist anymore, I barged inside.

"Oh fuck I'm sorry Vince! I didn't mean for yo-" I cut her off by clashing my lips against hers. I still remember the way she pledged to forever use her pomegranate lip balm. She still does.

Isa didn't pull away like I expected her to. Instead, she kissed me back, hard. Passionately, we fought for dominance, but of course I won, plunging my tongue into her mouth.

We pulled back panting. Her eyes were glazed with desire and lust. I'm sure mine were too.

isa

Vince looks fucking hot under the moonlight. Especially while he can't keep his hands to himself because his hands are trying to pull my shirt off.

"Impatient now, are we?" I say, seeing Vince whine when I swat his hands away. "Oh fucking hell amore just one night." he breathed out.

It's so cute to see that he didn't changed at all. He still whines like a baby for me. Slowly and teasingly I took off my shirt, then my bra. Unclasping it, Vince immediately started rubbing my breasts.

Fucking hell. His hands circled my nipples and he placed soft, delicate kisses on top of them. He's always so good with his hands.

Since my panties were already off from before since I was fucking masturbating to the image of Vince, he didn't take a second to hesitate before circling my clit.

"Ahhhh fuck Vince.." I moaned, my already wet pussy dripping more. Suddenly, Vince plunged his middle finger inside of me. Rapidly he started moving it in an inward and outward motion—fast.

"Stay quiet for me now, we don't want to wake everybody up do we?" he says with a smirk, knowing I'm on the verge of cumming.

The second I was about to, he pulled his finger out, leaving me inwardly planning his fucking death. Then, he lowered his face down to my pussy. "God you're gorgeous." he says, not sparing a second before plunging his tongue in and out of my pussy once again, replacing his finger.

That was it, I cummed straight in his mouth and he swallowed all of it. "You taste too good for this to be a one time thing baby." he says.

Growing impatient, I pulled his boxers down, revealing his 9 inch cock. FUCK! I forgot how big he was—a-and the fact that he could thrust really.. REALLY fast.

He then pulled me to his waist, putting me in missionary position. My favorite.

His dick then entered me, slowly at first, letting me get used to his length. Then he started pounding into me. I couldn't help but moan louder than the sound of our skin clashing together. He was big. Real big.

"Fuck Vince RIGHT THERE!" I moan out while he hit my g-spot. His groans filled the room along with mine as he thrusted faster.

"You're so tight for me amore," he says, going faster knowing that I'm about to cum. He pulled out, putting his mouth at my pussy again. I squirted.

That was the best sex in four years.

I had to repay him somehow, so I spent the next 10 minutes giving him head.

I don't even give a fuck if someone wakes up. I needed him.. and he needed me. Maybe this will just be a one time thing?

I hope not.

-

ok guys 3 chapters in one day, tbh im on a roll

DONT BE A WHORE & VOTE!