obsessed.

isa

The next morning, I felt discomfort. Probably because there was a missing pair of arms that made me feel like I was on a big, fluffy cloud.

Vince left my bed, I don't know when, but my body definitely missed his touch.

Without even going into the bathroom to get ready, I went to Vince's room, sleepily. As I entered his room, it made me feel like I was 8 again, sharing a room with my brother.

Luckily, Vince was on his bed, still sleeping, and Ian was gone, probably to the shelter that he volunteered at.

I flopped onto Vince's bed, making his gorgeous hazel eyes open in surpise, I opened up his arms and cuddled into it. "Isa—I mean I—Isa wai-" I cut him off by kissing him. His pink lips, even softer in the morning, made me feel complete.

"Shh, just let me sleep." I say, smiling, knowing that there's heat radiating off his body and his heart is pounding like he was struck by lightning.

I felt a soft but long kiss on my forehead as I drifted off to sleep. I love his smell. He uses a different shampoo than my brother, definitely, because my brother's hair smells like wood and Vince's smells like—I dont know, it just smells comforting and SO much better.

-

When I woke up, I was still in Vince's arms, thankfully, but Vince wasn't sleeping. He was on his phone, taking pictures—of me. His cute little smile when he thinks I'm sleeping and unaware of him taking photos of me cuddled up against him makes me melt. I open my eyes, making him so surprised that I even know how to wake up I guess.

"Listen, I love my fans but really, I'm just trying to get sleep here you know? So save the photography for later and just wrap your arms around me tightly again. I love being in your arms." I say, not aware of my last sentence and closing my eyes.

There's an awkwardly long pause and Vince's arms don't snake around me again. I open my eyes, only to see that Vince is blushing, crazily, and smiling, flashing his pearly white teeth. "Do you have selective hearing? Can you please cuddle me again?" I say, getting annoyed because I am missing his touch.

"I would be honored to, love, but it's 1:30 pm in the afternoon. Why don't we go eat lunch?" he says, showing his cute dimples. I roll my eyes at him, "Fine. Just carry me downstairs please." I say.

"Of course m'lady" he says, winking at me. He's so corny, imagine getting a nickname off of a ladybug and kitty show. I mean I can't really say anything back because I binge watched Miraculous Ladybug 2 days ago, but like it's an exception for me right?

Aside from his corny comment, it just made me more obsessed with him. What the fuck am I going to do? We should not even be this close.

- TWO CHAPTERS IN THE SAME DAY.
GUYS GIVE ME AN AWARD ATP. (im so very sorry for my lack of updating i love you guys)

ANYWAYS KEEP VOTING !