gym buddies

isa

3 days passed since Ian and Vince's arrival. It's been hard trying to control myself while a literal greek god is roaming around my house.

I woke up pretty early today, around 9:45 am, but Nico wasn't next to me like he usually was. It was unusual but I'm pretty sure Ian just took him from my room to cuddle with Nico.

Anyways, I quickly got my gym outfit on and looked for a hair tie to put my hair up. Today was leg day so I went downstairs to get the largest water bottle I own. To my surprise, Nico was on the couch playing with Vince. Oh my God. Vince was smiling and baby talking Nico and it was the cutest thing anyone can ever see.

"Nico come here!" I say, and Nico quickly jumped off Vince's lap and went into my arms. "Hey, share the cat," Vince says with a pout. "I'm okay thanks," I reply with sarcasm. I opened the refrigerator and got my leftover acai bowl that I didn't finish last night. It was unusual though, it looked like someone ate half of it. I looked up to see Vince smirking at me, while he wipes a crumb of the grain that was on the crook of his lips.

"I swear to God if you fucking ate my acai bowl Vince you will not see daylight ever again." I said as anger boiled in my veins. He just shrugged at my comment, "You should get kiwi instead of blueberries next time, it tastes better."

That was it. "Nico can you go scratch that slenderman looking man till he bleeds?" I say with a smile and a baby voice. Vince's smirk suddenly turned into fear as Nico made his way to him. They both ran around the house like 5 times before Vince hid behind me with his warm hands on my shoulders. Sparks ran through my body at his touch.

"WAIT WAIT IM SORRY OKAY I'LL BUY YOU ANOTHER ONE I SWEAR I PROMISE JUST SAVE ME" Vince screamed with fear. I smirked to myself and grabbed Nico. "Whatever I'm gonna go to the gym" I say after I filled up my water bottle.

"Really? Which gym do you go to?" Vince asks while he fills up his water bottle after me. "Gold's, the one like 7 minutes away from here" "You must like me or something because I go to the same one!" Vince says with a smirk and a hint of sarcasm. "Pipe down slenderman, I've been going since i was 16." I retort back.

"Uh huh" Vince says as I pick up a spoon on the kitchen counter. He suddenly has his veiny hands on both sides of me and has my front face him. He leans into me, filling the gap between us. "I think you might have a crush on me" Vince says with a smirk. "Uh huh and who's the one who wants to go to the gym with me and is letting his best friend's little sister drive their car? YOU" I say giggling while I snatch his car keys from his pocket and grab my water bottle to flee out the door. "Wait wha-" I cut him off by slamming the front door. Just as I was about to get in the car, a warm hand grabs my wrist.

"Woah woah slow down there I'm not letting you drive this beauty" he gestures toward his black mercedes. "Sorry I'm in a rush honey so could you go back and fetch me an acai bowl! Thanks!" I say as I close the door. Before I could lock the door, Vince gets in the passenger seat, "I'm going with you then. We'll be gym buddies!" he says with a smirk. I just roll my eyes and start the engine.

"Won't you put your hand on my thigh? I'm a passenger princess woman" he says with sass. "Sure why would I not?" I say with mischief. I squeeze his thigh and pinch it before he smacks my hand away. "Okay okay not like that you know? Just keep your eyes on the road lady." he says while rubbing his thigh.

"That's what I thought" I say feeling accomplished.

- is this chapter ok bc i lowkey (highkey) rushed on itt
yall need to read my book ok this has no views n my heart is breaking fr (its not i just want views 😔)