just go to sleep

isa

After a full 3 hour shift at the cafe, I was exhausted. Like if I had a pillow i would pass out on it.

Anyways, Ian drove me home instead of Vince (thank the lord) and I got home and showered.

After a full 30 minute everything shower, I put a towel over over myself and let my hair drip down. I opened my door, and unexpectedly saw Vince on my bed, looking at my stuffed animals.

"Vince get the fuck out of my room" I say, not even phased right now. "Come on love, let me stay?" he says, with his cute little puppy dog eyes. "No Vince. You can't. If Ian finds out you're in my room, you're gonna be 6 feet under." I say, concerned and also glad that Ian has always been protective over me.

"I don't give 2 flying shits" he replies, rolling his eyes but never taking his eyes off of me. "Whatever" I say back, grabbing my clothes and making my way to the bathroom.

I quickly locked the door and let out a long, deep breath that I didn't even know I was holding. What the fuck am I going to do? Vince is in my room.

My overthinking was cut off by a voice. "Love, you know, if you want to blush and go crazy because I won't leave your room, you can do it out here. I mean, I'd also appreciate if you get dressed out here but you know thats up to you." he says. I can already see the smirk he has.

"Shut up" I reply back. I quickly slipped on my grey hoodie and my teddy bear print sweatpants and claw clipped my hair. As I made my way to unlock the door, Vince was on my bed—shirtless.

"Vince are you that fucking poor that you can't even afford a sweatshirt or something?" I ask, trying to hold back a tomato blush thats creeping up my face. "No, but it seems like you enjoy me without a shirt." he says, grinning at my gaze that doesn't leave his abdomen.

Seriously, why was he sculpted so perfectly?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a warm hand pulled my arm and dropped me on the bed. Vince's arm was around my shoulder, on my stomach. As he grazed his finger, tracing stars and circles over my stomach, sleep overcame me.

Falling asleep in Vince's arm was more comfortable than anything I've ever fallen asleep with. And also, random and i mean VERY RANDOM fact, my shoulder fits perfectly into his neck. Vince Decarlo's neck.

-

That night, or basically the early hours of the morning of the next day, probably around 4, I woke up to a pair of lips placed on my neck. I am usually a deep sleeper, but this kiss shot electricity through my body. Of course, it was Vince's.

"Vince. What the hell are you doing?" I ask, even though I'm craning my neck further away partly because i want to give him more access, and partly because I'm secured strongly in a big pair of arms.

"Shh just go to sleep my love," he says. Listening to his words because of my lack of sleep, I dazed off into a deep, comfortable sleep. A pair of lips not leaving my neck, nor a big hand never leaving my stomach, I felt more comfortable than I have been in years.

I don't know how long or how well I slept that night, but I do know that Vince's arms are the most comfortable place to be in.

- guys be proud of me i took less than a week to update. (im sorry forgive me)
my stupid lil mother put on screentime bc APPARENTLY i was misbehaving in school (i skipped 5th period 3 times)

so just cut me some slack alrr! anyways thank you to all of you for the views 😭😭