shift

isa

It's been a week since I've jerked off Vince. That sounds so wrong.

He cummed after like 3 minutes. I swear I heard rumors that he was good in bed, but 3 minutes?

Nevermind. Anyways, we've been avoiding eachother. Kinda. I mean, we're still gym buddies, I'm always in the passenger seat now because we cannot bear to even joke around again. I guess it's a secret just between us. If Ian found out he would kill us. Well—he would kill Vince.

To be honest, he was good. I knew he couldnt last long because he was practically begging for me at that time. I mean what can I say, I'm good at pleasuring 🤷‍♀️

-

Its the next morning, and todays leg day. I'm gonna fucking hang myself. I hate leg day.

Anyways, I quickly woke up and put my black lulu gym fit—a black sports bra and black pair of leggings. Quietly praying and hoping that Vince is somehow sick and can't gym today, I tiptoed downstairs.

Of course! Of course! He just had to be in the kitchen! Eating cereal! My cereal! The one that I bought for myself specifically with MY OWN MONEY! Did I not warn this man enough?

You know what nevermind. I pick up Nico in my arms and opened the fridge, taking out the kiwis and strawberries that I cut up yesterday and saved.

I sat on the couch, my back turning Vince who was leaned against the counter. I felt his gaze on me. Trying to shrug it off, I turned on Modern Family on the tv and cross my legs with Nico in my lap and a bowl of my fruits in my hand.

Suddenly, I felt the couch dip beside me. Nico jumped off my lap, a head replacing his spot. Vince was laying down with head on my lap. Completely ignoring my shocked expression, he took the bowl from my hands and started eating from it.

Okay. That's kinda cute. But really. Stealing my food—again? I swear did he have a mom to teach him manners?

Trying to ignore whatever was happening on my lap, I reached for my phone and started mindlessly scrolling on tiktok. I don't know how long has passed because when I checked the time, it was 10:20.

"Oh shit shit shit" I mumbled, Vince gazing up at me confused. "I have a shift get your fucking head off of me." I say, panicking because it's my fucking first day working at this new cafe.

But Vince didn't budge. He flipped around onto his stomach and playing his hands on the lap with his head, continuously watching the show. God. Is this man fucking insane?

"Vince Matthew Decarlo. I am gonna fucking cut your head off right this second if you dont fucking get off and let me get dressed." I say. "Are you done?" he replies back, not even fazed by my threat.

I threw him off me with all my might and ran upstairs. I got ready in I think 10 minutes and ran out the door.

To my surprise, Vince was ready in his black mercedes in the driver's seat. I ignored his little smirk and got in, telling him to hurry up and drive.

"Sorry, I need a payment first to start driving" he says, giving me his little killer smirk. Oh my fucking god. I glared at him as I started diving into my purse, looking for money. I was suddenly stopped by a hand on my chin.

"I didn't mean that kind of payment." he said, grinning. He then placed his lips on mine, carefully grazing it, then pushing more. He licked my bottom lip, wanting some kind of access. His hand then touched my tit, making me gasp. He plunged his tongue inside and explored my mouth.

God I'm gonna be fucking late. Can this man drive already?

- OMG THE VIEWSSS THE VIEWS.
thanks yall im sorry i didnt update for so long js been feeling a lil lazy 🙇‍♀️
KEEP VOTING !