can we?

isa

It's been a whole 3 days since me and Vince, you know, did a lil tango? I don't know how I can face him now. Every now and then, I feel his gaze on me, not often though because I never leave my room, only to go to the gym or go shopping.

One day it all changed.

When I woke up this morning, strong arms were wrapped around me. Recognizing the scent, I rolled my eyes because of how possessive Vince was.

As I tried to think of methods to escape, a peck on my neck made me realize how long I've been staring into outerspace. "Just go to sleep love."

That sleepy, raspy voice was soothing enough to make me go in a deep sleep. But I cant do that right now. It's horrible. Even if me and my brother werent ever that close, I could never betray him by sleeping with his best friend.

"Vince let me just have a deep conversation with you alright?" I say, making Vince's hazel eyes flutter open. "Sure love go ahead."

"Vince this isnt right." I start off with.

"What do you mean love?" he says, his smile disappearing.

"What I mean is that we can't betray Ian like this. I admit, I never had a close relationship with Ian, but really? Betraying him by sleeping with his best friend? Not my cup of tea. I don't think we should you know—talk to each other or cuddle or the other things with each other anymore. If you weren't my brother's best friend, I would've dated you okay? But I can't Vince."

Vince was left there. Speechless. Finally a sentence came out of his mouth after a minute or two.

"So, If I wasn't your brother's best friend you wouldve dated me?" he says, ignoring everything I said before. Oh my fucking god no. "N-no. No. No Vince I mean that we're just forbi-"

I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing into mine.

-

vince

"So all I have to do is not be bestfriends with Ian huh?" I repeat after fucking her lips with mine.

"No Vince I didn't mean tha-" I cut her off with my finger shushing her mouth. Then, I grabbed my phone and texted Ian.

"No, no. Don't you dare Vince." she says, warning me. "Too late" I say, hitting the send button.

I grin, knowing she can't reject me anymore.

"So, babe, wanna make out?"

- GUYS WHY ARE MY CHAPTERS FLOPPING
HELPPPP! SHARE THIS STORY N GET ME MORE VIEWS!!

AND TO THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR MY CHAPTERS ILY SM<3